Valentine's day

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
anyone doing anything for this faux holiday? There's supposedly a smiths karaoke at the ottobar in baltimore, but I assume most of you aren't able to trek over.

In other news, I hate Jeff Gordon.

EOH is heart broken, sad, depressed, angry, bitter, and hopeless when it comes to love these days. Last thing EOH needs is a f***ing phony holiday to remind him of his misery. thx

Last edited:
anyone doing anything for this faux holiday? There's supposedly a smiths karaoke at the ottobar in baltimore, but I assume most of you aren't able to trek over.

Ha ha i was just thinking how quickly MrsC would dump my sorry arse if i tried to take her to Smiths/Morrissey night on Valentines day.

Ha ha i was just thinking how quickly MrsC would dump my sorry arse if i tried to take her to Smiths/Morrissey night on Valentines day.

I am in the same boat. As much as I would love to sing my life on V-day, my bf would leave me instantly haha. Sad but true.

EOH is heart broken, sad, depressed, angry, bitter, and hopeless when it comes to love these days. Last thing EOH needs is a f***ing phony holiday to remind him of his misery. thx

Eh, eoh, no worries about love. *hugs* its a very phoney holiday i've never felt comfortable receiving gifts on it, unless its some nice little grocery store flowers to brighten up the dreary february cloudy days :)

I am in the same boat. As much as I would love to sing my life on V-day, my bf would leave me instantly haha. Sad but true.

you guys need new lovers! or convert the ones you have!:D

I'm going to Babyshambles with half a person, hopefully

Probably watch True Romance on my own and wonder why nobodies watching it with me.

Suckshit holiday. However, I just LOVE those little candy hearts!

I never get any valentines cards so it wont really bother me. Other than maybe it'd be nice to get a card just once.

OH no, i just realised i may be working and i will have to write little "romantic" messages for people on bits of chocolate- that is going to make me feel better!:mad:Oh well at least i'll have money to save for Morrissey:)

Last edited:
I hope i get something.
Hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom