V festival

I would have thought Moz is on last if he is headlining. Unfortunately the E4 coverage seems to be from Chelmsford and not Staffs. It is on E4 until the end tonight so no doubt will show Radiohead. Unfortunately it would appear that tommorrow it is only on until 9ish so the most we will see of Moz is the highlights show at 11.35 on C4.

Saturday, Weston Park:

947271747_l.jpg

:)

on there it says Keane is on on Sunday but i'm watching it now on E4 and Keane are on now. what's going on?

The time-tables on there are purely for Weston Park. Keane play Hylands today, and Weston park tomorrow. The E4 coverage at the moment is from Hylands.

See here

sonandheir said:
The time-tables on there are purely for Weston Park. Keane play Hylands today, and Weston park tomorrow. The E4 coverage at the moment is from Hylands.

See here

thanks for that:)

so does that mean that Morrissey won't be on if E4 are broadcasting from Hylands?

Got back from Staffs about 1 last night...and Moz was trully on top form. Managed to get right on the barrier, and got plenty of pics and vids. The crowd were really into it (well, from where I was everyone was singing along, chanting etc).

Will post pics and vids soon....

Practising Troublemaker said:
So, Morrissey on T.V. tonight (fingers crossed), anyone want to make a guess as to how much of Morrissey shall be shown?

Not nearly enough, I should imagine.

Just watching it live on E4 there. The annoying git who is presenting it just said "coming up later - more from Hard-Fi, Paul Weller, Starsailor, The Charlatans and Faithless". This doesn't sound too promising...but I wonder why the live coverage ends on E4 at 9pm? It was on to 11pm last night grr. I doubt there will be many highlights of Morrissey on the channel 4 show later too.

Last edited:
Was at Staffs yesterday and it was indeed a great show. Though interestingly Moz did a commercial halfway through for a text message that gets you a code for the new single, could this be a ploy to gain some chart placings next week (if each text is counted as a "download" which now contributes to the chart?)

well we will get some moz but we start with razorshite

he will be on allright but we will have to wait till near the end i fear

Back
Top Bottom