V 2006-06-20 Chelmsford DVD

herge65

V 2006-08-20 Chelmsford DVD

Am I right in thinking that this is not currently uploaded? Or did I dream it?

Because I have it. Complete. It's not the best I've seen but...

Anyway please let me know and I can up in the new year ;)

herge65

Oh yeah...I just realised I got the date wrong...should be 2006-08-20...soz

Last edited:
herge,
is this the ebay version w/ the bad audio? (w/ J. Ross Broadcast as bonus)
many thanks!

BC

Ahhhh...yes it is. I got it in a trade. But I haven't played it through yet...just dipped my toe in here and there. You saying it is not so hot? :eek:

herge65

Ahhhh...yes it is. I got it in a trade. But I haven't played it through yet...just dipped my toe in here and there. You saying it is not so hot? :eek:

herge65

no problem, I think its a great concert recording just the audio needed some work done.
Over on Smithstorrents I was going to seed the fixed version of this DVD as the
audio is bit out of synch as well. I don't want to step on any toes if you are to
seed as well. Let me know :cool:

no problem, I think its a great concert recording just the audio needed some work done.
audio is bit out of synch as well. I don't want to step on any toes if you are to

You go ahead...please! If the audio is improved then all the better. Anyway I am busy slowly chipping away at a new version of the London Palladium 28th May DVD. Same video as I previously seeded but with a new improved audio source which means I can reinstate the missing songs :D

You go ahead...please! If the audio is improved then all the better. Anyway I am busy slowly chipping away at a new version of the London Palladium 28th May DVD. Same video as I previously seeded but with a new improved audio source which means I can reinstate the missing songs :D

will do! I'll begin seeding this evening or early tomorrow.
Can't wait for the new & improved Palladium!!! Many thanks for putting this together! ;)

Yes, yes, yes, please seed it at smithstorrents.co.uk, I think it's the one which has been uploaded here in divx format back in the summer called "V for Vendetta", now that you say "with a fixed audio" I'm quite tempted.
Thanks to Herge65 too for his work on Palladium improvement, oh, by the way "Palladium Improvement" can be the name of the DVD :)
Thank you guys...
Do any of you people have any info if a Live DVD of this tour will be out?

Back
Top Bottom