Using Amazon gift certificates in other countries?

I've got a couple of Amazon.com gift certificates that I want to use to buy something on the Amazon.fr site, but it's not letting me--it tells me the codes are invalid, even though they work on the US site. Before I attempt to find someone in Amazon's non-existent customer service, has anyone else experienced this? I'd really rather not pay US$40 for a single French CD if I can avoid it.

I've got a couple of Amazon.com gift certificates that I want to use to buy something on the Amazon.fr site, but it's not letting me--it tells me the codes are invalid, even though they work on the US site. Before I attempt to find someone in Amazon's non-existent customer service, has anyone else experienced this? I'd really rather not pay US$40 for a single French CD if I can avoid it.

It's not possible.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=3122091

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Isn't France close to Russia? Because I know that Russia is right around the corner from Alaska

I hate that you cant order from a different country on AMazon. You are lucky to have Amazon.com - wish we could order from there. I have seen loads of Warhol stuff that is so cheap on there but they wont post to UK. :mad:

I'm in the US, but I've ordered from Amazon UK and Amazon France before, just not used items. Come to think of it, I think I once got something from Amazon Japan, too. Who the f*** knows? I can't keep track of where my money goes. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom