Users and their themes

No1uno

Member of the Month™
Subscriber
How would you summarize any particular user on the forums. Ok this is may get dirty, but treat it like a roast of sorts for the users on this forum. So no harm no foul, keep it relevant to their posting style, even if you get dirty. Ok.

CG. A barrage of signs linking her as the soulmate of Morrissey. We witness first hand what the sinking to madness looks like.
RB. A few online Google courses away from being the smartest person on the planet
tLM. Dark and deadpan humor who may be the fitest person on solo
Cornelius. Writes few words but speaks volumes with gif's
Robby. Every so often revealing he is truly Tortured inside.
DavidT. Rarely speaks, is really Morrissey, secretly controlling his fans through his fantasy as an Asian boy.
Kewpie. Knows every thread from the beginning of time, and will remind you with a link, if you bring up old news. No known sightings or picture, so this actually may be a 50 year old man in Nebraska.
No1uno, the model of family living, actually a transvestite living in Thailand using the pictures of a stolen Facebook account.
Bg. The poll king, actually a political pollster gone rogue

More please

Sinking? Lol. I'm just starting to rise.

Keene - its all about death

CG ammended - rising into madness

Break, Break - new information has just come in

BG - the pollster, news supplier, content creator, discussion starter, hall of famer, comeback king, snob, giant ego,
greatest Solo-ist of all time. (received by anonymous PM)

It has been further revealed that No1uno is actually the discredited and reputed doper cyclist lance armstrong, having found refuge in the only place that will have him, morrissey solo

Last edited:
Keene - its all about death

CG ammended - rising into madness

Break, Break - new information has just come in

BG - the pollster, news supplier, content creator, discussion starter, hall of famer, comeback king, snob, giant ego,
greatest Solo-ist of all time. (received by anonymous PM)

It has been further revealed that No1uno is actually the discredited and reputed doper cyclist lance armstrong, having found refuge in the only place that will have him, morrissey solo

Very true....but don't forget about sex.....Sex and Death,....."It's what's for dinner".

How would you summarize any particular user on the forums. Ok this is may get dirty, but treat it like a roast of sorts for the users on this forum. So no harm no foul, keep it relevant to their posting style, even if you get dirty. Ok.

CG. A barrage of signs linking her as the soulmate of Morrissey. We witness first hand what the sinking to madness looks like.
RB. A few online Google courses away from being the smartest person on the planet
tLM. Dark and deadpan humor who may be the fitest person on solo
Cornelius. Writes few words but speaks volumes with gif's
Robby. Every so often revealing he is truly Tortured inside.
DavidT. Rarely speaks, is really Morrissey, secretly controlling his fans through his fantasy as an Asian boy.
Kewpie. Knows every thread from the beginning of time, and will remind you with a link, if you bring up old news. No known sightings or picture, so this actually may be a 50 year old man in Nebraska.
No1uno, the model of family living, actually a transvestite living in Thailand using the pictures of a stolen Facebook account.
Bg. The poll king, actually a political pollster gone rogue

More please

Yes, more please.

CG - this has to be the most shocking revelation of all so far. Barney is actually the brains behind Crystal. Barney is a human type dog, similar in intelligence to Brian on the family guy. Crystal is a shell body and is possessed by Barney. He controls her every move. Barney was sent from outer space to observe humans. Hence since he needed to channel in human form, he occupied the mind of crystal. As Barney went looking for the most unique characters of human nature, he found the haven of solo and set upon a plan of unleashing his twisted space alien mind on the solo members to study their response. It all makes sense now. Have you ever wondered about the pics. Barney sets up and takes pics of crystal in an almost mocking way but always makes pics of himself in the most beautiful loving way. Barney is using and degrading crystal for his own pleasure to affirm the points as are peta that we should not treat our animals this way (crystal is Barney's animal).

I'm pleading with you Barney, let Crystal go.

(Gosh I really felt like I channeled my inner brummie boy here, he may be next)

Mozza22somethingsomething - one word, c***. No, not her as a person but the word she uses as a noun, adjective, verb or any other use imaginable.

Well I have a confession to make. I, disgraced doper, lance Armstrong, who's cycling pictures you have had to endure, are not current.

This is what I used to look like
2czajw6.jpg

I've fallen far and still I cling, longing for that time when I looked this good. But it's time I was forthcoming about my current condition. Please be kind as I am really working hard to find my place in this world. Let's just say it hasn't been easy with me walking around like this. At least no one recognizes me as the lance I once was.
2hnop53.jpg

Brummie said I shouldn't mess with him as he will have the NSA/MI5 start immediate surveillance of me. Brummie said he knows my real identity and I believe him because of all the credible stuff he has written.

What we think kewpie looks like
2w4mu7k.jpg

What we hope kewpie looks like
313rvpd.jpg

best thread in the sty in years?

What we think kewpie looks like
2w4mu7k.jpg

What we hope kewpie looks like
313rvpd.jpg

she's somewhere in between actually
1smoke_zps79c1485a.gif

though the photo I've seen is from years ago :o

ps: it was posted in chat repeatedly back in the day and no I will not send anyone a copy, I'm not a rule breaker no mo :thumb:

tumblr_mgmyitPXzw1qz8x31o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Re: best thread in the sty in years?

she's somewhere in between actually
1smoke_zps79c1485a.gif

though the photo I've seen is from years ago :o

ps: it was posted in chat repeatedly back in the day and no I will not send anyone a copy, I'm not a rule breaker no mo :thumb:

You're f***ing creepy.

Back
Top Bottom