Used To Be A Sweet Boy

Awww...it's really lovely. :)

I'm going to add a new category of annual polls which is Best Cover Version of The Year by non-professional.

It'll be very hard to pick only one from 15 nominations.

It's a Japan/UK collaboration! Vocals by King Leer, Guitars and aahs by Uncleskinny. No other instruments, just a bit of fiddling in Audacity. All done in our front rooms. It probably sounds a bit better through earphones/headphones than speakers. Hope you like it.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/uncleskinny/King Leer and Uncleskinny - Used To Be A Sweet Boy.mp3

Download link here.

Cheers,

Peter

It's doing the whole 'playback was timed out' thing again for me. :( All the better reason to download it. :p

And it's really great! It's actually bloody brilliant. :) Well done, lads.

Last edited:
Thanks all. I'm really pleased the way it turned out. The tour has ended. It was a short tour, one date, my front room this afternoon. It sold out, too.

Peter

Thanks all. I'm really pleased the way it turned out. The tour has ended. It was a short tour, one date, my front room this afternoon. It sold out, too.

Peter

You mean no t-shirts or money clips or Christmas ornaments sold in the hallway? :)

Absolutely beautiful! The talent here is amazing. More please!

(I'd love to hear a Franissey collaboration, too)

f*** the tour..... when is the youtube / DVD available for those of us not technology minded to be able to access the tunes on here?:(

Jukebox Jury

If you switch to your browser to Firefox or Chrome you can listen to it. ;)

Have you tried right-click, then Save As, or Save Link As..?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom