Used To Be A Sweet Boy

Kewpie

Subscriber
Awww...it's really lovely. :)

I'm going to add a new category of annual polls which is Best Cover Version of The Year by non-professional.

It'll be very hard to pick only one from 15 nominations.

Franzanna

In retirement
It's a Japan/UK collaboration! Vocals by King Leer, Guitars and aahs by Uncleskinny. No other instruments, just a bit of fiddling in Audacity. All done in our front rooms. It probably sounds a bit better through earphones/headphones than speakers. Hope you like it.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/uncleskinny/King Leer and Uncleskinny - Used To Be A Sweet Boy.mp3

Download link here.

Cheers,

Peter

It's doing the whole 'playback was timed out' thing again for me. :( All the better reason to download it. :p

And it's really great! It's actually bloody brilliant. :) Well done, lads.

Last edited:

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Thanks all. I'm really pleased the way it turned out. The tour has ended. It was a short tour, one date, my front room this afternoon. It sold out, too.

Peter

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Thanks all. I'm really pleased the way it turned out. The tour has ended. It was a short tour, one date, my front room this afternoon. It sold out, too.

Peter

You mean no t-shirts or money clips or Christmas ornaments sold in the hallway? :)

Je Suis Julie

allyouneedismorrissey.com
Absolutely beautiful! The talent here is amazing. More please!

(I'd love to hear a Franissey collaboration, too)

Kewpie

Subscriber
f*** the tour..... when is the youtube / DVD available for those of us not technology minded to be able to access the tunes on here?:(

Jukebox Jury

If you switch to your browser to Firefox or Chrome you can listen to it. ;)

Have you tried right-click, then Save As, or Save Link As..?

Last edited:
Top Bottom