USA and Obama stop gay conversion therapy

A

Anonymous

Having just watched an episode of "Meet the young americans" about gay conversion therapy I was impressed with the theory that gay people tend to not have a connection with the parent of the same sex which drives them to becoming so called homosexuals. According to experts on this there is no such thing as a homosexual at all as this is just something some people do to try and mend a bad relationship with their same sex parent.

For me this was an eye opener in that all my so called homosexual friends have terrible relationships with their same sex parent. The sick thing is that a president like Obama will ban this therapy and a free country like USA therefor choose to ban something that may turn people into who they truly were meant to be as we all have an authentic self from before we got influenced by our surroundings and other events.

How can you ban people from becoming more accepted in society and live a meaningful life away from shame and psychological problems as we know the so called gay community have the most suicides and drug problems. I have never liked the so called president Obama who to me has spent 8 years doing absolutely nothing but to see him end his time in the white house by stopping the free people of USA from getting help to convert back to being straight is beyond scary and an insult to those who try and move psychology into becoming science.

In this way Obama is taking away freedom from all american citizens and also rejecting the study of a very interesting field within psychology. People have gone from being so called homosexuals to living life as straight people and what political agenda is trying to make people turn gay and why?

Be reasonable as we discuss this please!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_therapy

Re: USA and Obama stop gay conversion therapy!

You two know that you are on a Morrissey fan website :confused:
Either way you two must be joking

Personally I like to be gay for a while and then I go get a conversion treatment. While converted I make the most of it by having secret gay encounters! It's really the best. So exciting! After a few weeks or months of these secret encounters I go full gay again for a year or so until I get bored and then I get the conversion again.

Back
Top Bottom