US Tour Presale

Please. Anyone has the code for the Los Angeles presale? THANKS
facebook.com/diomadis

Is their a kind soul wanting to give away the password for Austin (sent in the C3 Concerts newsletter today - I was just too late to subscribe)?

Does any kind soul have the password for Austin? Many thanks

I saw posted elsewhere that LA password is SUEDEHEAD. Anyone have the one for Baltimore? Please and thanks!!

I'm waiting for the one for Baltimore as well. I don't think it has been released yet. It should come as an eblast from the 9:30 Club's Friends with Benefits. I asked them and they said "it should go out today."

Baltimore and Wilmington Presale codes

Does anyone have them and are willing to share? Thanks!!!

Got 2 pre-sale tickets today for Atlanta. Pre-Sale code REFUSAL

Does anyone have the code for the show in Lincoln Ne?? please

I'm also looking for the Flint, MI password.o Anybody? Thanks!Km

Re: Baltimore and Wilmington Presale codes

Does anyone have them and are willing to share? Thanks!!!

Where do you even see Wilmington on sale?

- - - Updated - - -

http://ticketcrusader.com/morrissey-presale-passwords/

This has several PW. Some haven't been released yet.

That crappy site had the PW spelled MOSAC instead of MOZAC before correcting its error later in the day. What, did he gets this info over a crackly analog cellphone?

Austin password is Suedehead. That venue oversells - get there early. You'll get into the venue easily enough but then you have to line up again to get into the room. I was there for New Order this summer and before they took the stage they were already letting one person in only as someone was coming out (i'd bet that there were at least a hundred who probably didn't get into the room.

Anyone know about Beaumont presales?

Tags
chicago kristeen young morrissey
Back
Top Bottom