US tour announced - true-to-you.net

UPDATE April 3:

North American tour and Madison Square Garden posters on true-to-you.net.

An anonymous person writes:

Amanda Palmer support?!

Morrissey new dates - true-to-you.net
2 April 2015

Morrissey will continue promotion for World Peace Is None Of Your Business with the following confirmed North American dates:

June 11
New Orleans (LA) / Saenger Theater
June 13
Atlanta (GA) / Atlanta Symphony Hall
June 15
Durham (NC) / The Carolina Theatre
June 24
Worcester (MA) / Hanover Theater
June 27
New York City (NY) / Madison Square Garden
June 29
Akron (OH) / Akron Civic Theater
June 30
Cincinnati (OH) / Aronoff Center for the Arts
July 2
Nashville (TN) / Grand Ole Opry House
July 8
Detroit (MI) / Masonic Temple
July 9
Chicago (IL) / Civic Opera House
July 11
Normal (IL) / Bloomington Center for the Arts
July 13
St. Paul (MN) / Fitzgerald Theater
July 16
Morrison (CO) / Red Rocks
July 18
Salt Lake City (UT) / The Depot
July 21
Seattle (WA) / Benaroya Hall
July 23
Troutdale (OR) / Edgefield
July 25
San Jose (CA) / San Jose Event Center

Blondie will open the night at Madison Square Garden
Amanda Palmer will open the night at San Jose

Please support Morrissey by downloading "Kiss Me A Lot" on iTunes US, or iTunes UK

morrissey_north_american_tour_june_and_july_2015.jpg

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: US tour announced - true-to-you.net - Any Texas dates forthcoming?

Hmmmm ... you just know a Moz Angeles date or two or seven will be announced eventually...

I am happy he is touring the US, but I hope he can make several stops in Texas, since it is a big state after all.

Do we really want to take part in the Twitter game which ensued as soon as the tour dates were announced? It is played by people who have no interest in Moz but all feel the need to comment that the tour gets cancelled anway as if the 47 dates since the European tour last year never happened. But they did happen and Moz actually fulfilled 43 of them. Of course everthing can happen but at least someone could take these facts into account.

Did he really fulfill 47 dates last year?! Where can we check this fact? Even if he did though, you know based on the last 5 years, odds are stacked against us living in the cities booked at the tail end of the tour, we have a slim chance of seeing him.

not surprising that you amuse yourself.
'rolls eyes'

but it is surprising, there are no witty posts here lately and your line would be an evidence :(

fortunately, hope never leaves me :)

on topic: can't wait till msg concert!

Last night my friend was conspiring to get me up to Portland to go to the Seattle concert with her.

but it is surprising, there are no witty posts here lately and your line would be an evidence :(

fortunately, hope never leaves me :)

on topic: can't wait till msg concert!

will you be accompanied by all your alternate screen names, ie, the entire blue rose society?

Promoting wpinoyb will draw no one to the shows
He Will Not Play at M.S.G !

Well, obviously they took into account the ticket sales to the cancelled show at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn last year (ultimately cancelled, of course) before they decided "Should we book him in MSG, or should we book him in Joe's Bar this time?"

Is she really that bad? I mean after years of Kristeen Young isn't anything a step up?

True, she is actually much better than Kristeen Young. I just can't get past the 'affected' vibe she gives off.

Honestly why bother if all of the shows are seated? What kind of morrissey show is that?

will you be accompanied by all your alternate screen names, ie, the entire blue rose society?

i'm 'Anonymouswithapologies' (using this instead of registered name) from the beginning but i left few failed posts (as simple 'anonymous') several months ago.

also, i don't want to waste my time on brs.

there isn't any controversy about my writing here - check: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...rview-in-Nedeljnik-(Serbian)-Dec-4-2014-issue

p.s. i decided to answer not because of your ridiculous provocation but for other users i respect.

I like how Amanda Palmer & Neil Gaiman believe in breeding in an overpopulated & polluted world under a corrupt & sexist system responsible for creating impoverished & diseased orphans. Are they even married?

Oh, what about Morrissey fans who make babies so they'll have dependents to bring to the Morrissey concerts because not even the people they mate with will a attend a Morrissey concert with them? Sad!

I'm with you, but she'll be 7 months pregnant at the time so maybe the hormone fireworks will morph her into someone a bit more authentic.

Is she really that bad? I mean after years of Kristeen Young isn't anything a step up?

Google the poem she wrote after the Boston Marathon Bombing. Honestly, I love a bit of controversy as much as the next die hard Morrissey fan, but she's an unbearable arse. It's not actually even the subject matter of the poem that offends me really, but it's a rubbish poem as well. Dreadful woman.

Oh, what about Morrissey fans who make babies so they'll have dependents to bring to the Morrissey concerts because not even the people they mate with will a attend a Morrissey concert with them? Sad!

You know, i've never thought about having kids before but you've actually sold it to me with this comment. Be ye fruitful, and multiply Morrissey fans! ;)

Step right up and place your bets on where he's going to cancel and what excuse he's going use to cancel.

Sure thing buddy, just answer the simple question before you click on purchase tix.

What is Steve's favourite cheese ?

Jake-the-American-Butcher (Dickson's Farmstand Meats N Y)

But what is his favourite cheese ?

you may as well mark madison square garden and red rocks as cancelled.. also any venue that has a seating capacity under 2000 and is not sold out the day before the show itself, should also be considered cancelled, or postponed due to a mystery illness.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom