US tour announced - true-to-you.net

UPDATE April 3:

North American tour and Madison Square Garden posters on true-to-you.net.

An anonymous person writes:

Amanda Palmer support?!

Morrissey new dates - true-to-you.net
2 April 2015

Morrissey will continue promotion for World Peace Is None Of Your Business with the following confirmed North American dates:

June 11
New Orleans (LA) / Saenger Theater
June 13
Atlanta (GA) / Atlanta Symphony Hall
June 15
Durham (NC) / The Carolina Theatre
June 24
Worcester (MA) / Hanover Theater
June 27
New York City (NY) / Madison Square Garden
June 29
Akron (OH) / Akron Civic Theater
June 30
Cincinnati (OH) / Aronoff Center for the Arts
July 2
Nashville (TN) / Grand Ole Opry House
July 8
Detroit (MI) / Masonic Temple
July 9
Chicago (IL) / Civic Opera House
July 11
Normal (IL) / Bloomington Center for the Arts
July 13
St. Paul (MN) / Fitzgerald Theater
July 16
Morrison (CO) / Red Rocks
July 18
Salt Lake City (UT) / The Depot
July 21
Seattle (WA) / Benaroya Hall
July 23
Troutdale (OR) / Edgefield
July 25
San Jose (CA) / San Jose Event Center

Blondie will open the night at Madison Square Garden
Amanda Palmer will open the night at San Jose

Please support Morrissey by downloading "Kiss Me A Lot" on iTunes US, or iTunes UK

morrissey_north_american_tour_june_and_july_2015.jpg

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me that really longs for morrissey to do something wild
Like ride roadie
Punch brett Anderson
Slap Damon albarns ass
Or be in big brother
I dunno why..........

While you're f***ing around trolling I caution you not to take it in this direction because you have no idea what you're talking about and this is not a can of worms you want to open, I promise you.

Really? Can of worms? All you need to do is L00K and see the signs! He is even on Twitter as Alfsbutton! Bring a blue rose to the next show--see Morrissey smile!

As for Pittsburgh, too many carnivores there!

Really? Can of worms? All you need to do is L00K and see the signs! He is even on Twitter as Alfsbutton! Bring a blue rose to the next show--see Morrissey smile!

the perogie capital of the states has too many carnivores? when's the last time you were in pittsburgh?

In his defence? Mmmh ... Let us take a look at people's reactions ...

No tour dates = wrong (forgetting his fans)
Tour dates = wrong (just cashing in)
No new material = wrong (nostalgia act / just cashing in)
New material = wrong (too much new material)
Big venues = wrong (no atmosphere / just cashing in)
Small venues = wrong (he can't fill bigger ones)
Off the track cities = wrong (what to do afterwards? Boring / nobody wants to see him in the big cities)
Big cities = wrong (forgetting his fans elsewhere / too far to travel)

I could go on forever ... You get the general idea ...

he-he. he.

i'm so happy about new tour dates.

Perhaps that's why someone was selling his shoes a couple of months ago. I saw a webpage, someone here might have linked to it actually, where the theory was put forward that the real Morrissey died after Quarry and was replaced by an idiot. It would certainly explain a lot.

and ELEVEN years later one forum member comes and keeps track of his idiocity. very interesting.

benny, some of the us venues are truly small seating capacities average under 2500. will he sell these tiny venues? only time will tell, or will he cancel them?

That's it. Good Friday is cancelled.

U2's 'under a blood red sky' was recorded in Germany, it's near a river, and there used to be or still is a festival

above the river are beautifull vieuws, Lorelei is one of them

'and they say he's mentall''...that's what I always thought, it's in their very very ealry peroid, and it's open air

If Blondie does primarily a set of hits, she seriously might get a louder reaction than during most of Moz's show.

Not even being sarcastic/humorous.

If Blondie does primarily a set of hits, she seriously might get a louder reaction than during most of Moz's show.

Not even being sarcastic/humorous.

So? Then let her get the louder reaction. I hope Moz doesn't primarily play the hits. Go Moz :guitar:

Hmmmm ... you just know a Moz Angeles date or two or seven will be announced eventually...

I just got a songkick notice that he's playing house of blues in Anaheim with Sweet and Tender Hooligans. Why would he have a morrissey/smiths cover band open for him??? And especially that one.

I think it is really creepy how Morrissey is starting to resemble Mitt Romney, especially in that photo with the yellow shirt. I hope the yellow shirt photo is not going to be the official tour photo of Morrissey.

Maybe they are long lost cousins? Wait, that's impossible, because Mitt Romney is American and he doesn't play Kickball.

If Morrissey will be able to pull off the "meat free venues" at those cities in the Midwest, he is God.

BTW, he said he would never play Pittsburgh again, because of some type of meat fat Steeler fan incident, that really pissed him off. Unfortunately, I don't know what happened.

Back
Top Bottom