US Soldiers lob puppy over a cliff in Iraq

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
This is all over the internet like a rash today - various sources, I saw it first at TotallyCrap. Regardless what you think of the war/occupation/mission, the guy who did this is an utter C*NT.

Peter

This is all over the internet like a rash today - various sources, I saw it first at TotallyCrap. Regardless what you think of the war/occupation/mission, the guy who did this is an utter C*NT.

Peter

Um. Are we all pretty sure about the authenticity of that video?

You know, the Internets are kind of well known for hoaxes just like this.

Um. Are we all pretty sure about the authenticity of that video?

You know, the Internets are kind of well known for hoaxes just like this.

i dunno. looked pretty f***in real to me. plus, id have to imagine when those soldiers arent blowin people up, they get really bored. not that im justifying that behavior at all, but...i just wouldnt be surprised..honestly.

Just askin'. I usually get a big grain of salt ready right before I click on a link advertised with "all over the internet like a rash today". :)

Sources tell me the audio doesn't match up quite right.

Just askin'. I usually get a big grain of salt ready right before I click on a link advertised with "all over the internet like a rash today". :)

Sources tell me the audio doesn't match up quite right.

The puppy didn't seem to be moving at all.

That wasn't a Yeti. They're in Iraq. That was an Unknown Unknown. Get with the program.

Goddamn it, I can never keep these things straight.

I don't believe it. I don't want to.

That wasn't a Yeti. They're in Iraq. That was an Unknown Unknown. Get with the program.

I heard it happened in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south, and north somewhat.

To be fair even if the video is what it claims it wouldn't exactly be high on the list of bad things that have happened in Iraq list.

To be fair even if the video is what it claims it wouldn't exactly be high on the list of bad things that have happened in Iraq list.

Ya think? :)

If it is a hoax, I believe it's a hoax intended to measure the outrage of this crime against other crimes committed in the war. One of those "social commentary" type deals.

I'll never forget watching "American Psycho" in a crowded theater on opening night. The moviegoers were really into Mary Heron's fantastic film, oohing and aaahing at all the right points. But by far the biggest roar from the crowd-- and it was a great, big roar of horror and outrage, twice as loud as any other outburst-- came near the end when Bateman, after slaughtering numerous human beings in the most disgusting ways imaginable, seriously considers "feeding" a cute little kitten to an ATM machine.

I'm inclined to believe that says something or other.

I'll never forget watching "American Psycho" in a crowded theater on opening night. The moviegoers were really into Mary Heron's fantastic film, oohing and aaahing at all the right points. But by far the biggest roar from the crowd-- and it was a great, big roar of horror and outrage, twice as loud as any other outburst-- came near the end when Bateman, after slaughtering numerous human beings in the most disgusting ways imaginable, seriously considers "feeding" a cute little kitten to an ATM machine.

Like you hope that he wasn't going to make a withdrawal after that deposit?

If it is a hoax, I believe it's a hoax intended to measure the outrage of this crime against other crimes committed in the war. One of those "social commentary" type deals.

I know I'm observant huh? ;)

I doubt your assessment of the origins (I suspect if it's a hoax it's more likely to be soldiers pissing about) but the point you raise is an interesting one (especially on this website).

Your American Psycho example is a good one and his has been repeated numerous times (Amores perros for example).

i know exactly the scene you are referring to. and embarrassing, and admittedly, it was the scene i was grossed out by, the most. :o

Back
Top Bottom