US promotional edits of Tomorrow and The Boy Racer.

yelahderaj

Can these be provided here? I have lost many auctions on ebay trying to obtain them as there is only so much I'd be willing to spend.

Aah, the old tight as a ducks arse syndrome, I'm afraid I suffer somewhat myself.

When you say "US Promo Edit" of 'Tomorrow', do you mean the Steve Peck Mix that was the basis of the music video, the released single, and every inclusion of 'Tomorrow' on every subsequent release since? If so, I can upload that for you...

Here is 'The Boy Racer'...
*They replaced the mp3 file with an avi*

Here is the new link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zfauoq

Last edited:
No, I have both of the commercially available versions, there was a 2 track promo CD sent out by the american label with an entirely different edit (3:21). It was listed on Passions Just Like Mine and I saw it on eBay once but missed out.

Thank you for The Boy Racer, the search is over!

Last edited:
Strangely , I don't know if I've heard this version of "The Boy Racer" before. Is it the one that appears on "Oye Estaban" ? Anyhow, thanks for this... downloading now..

No, I have both of the commercially available versions, there was a 2 track promo CD sent out by the american label with an entirely different edit (3:21). It was listed on Passions Just Like Mine and I saw it on eBay once but missed out.

There is a two track Reprise Promo CD (PRO-CD 5637) for 'Tomorrow', listing 'Tomorrow (Radio Remix)' and 'Tomorrow (Album Version)'. If i have it in mind correctly, the first one is indeed the 'Steve Pack Remix' used later for the US Single and for the current 'Very Best Of' (listed here as 'US remix radio Edit'). Have to check this evening when i'm back home.

'The Boy Racer' versions: there is a one track reference CD in existance with the track 'The Boy Racer [Radio Edit 3.56]'. The US promo CD from Reprise (PRO-CD 7789) lists two versions 'The Boy racer' (Fade)' and 'The Boy Racer'. Haven't listened to for a while but i think there were no differences to the album/single version... have to check, too.

Thanks, mate! :)

When you say "US Promo Edit" of 'Tomorrow', do you mean the Steve Peck Mix that was the basis of the music video, the released single, and every inclusion of 'Tomorrow' on every subsequent release since? If so, I can upload that for you...

Here is 'The Boy Racer'...
*They replaced the mp3 file with an avi*

Here is the new link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zfauoq

Back
Top Bottom