US Moz Tour Tix will go on sale 9/9/11... Moz to appear on two US tv shows.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_110828_01
28 August 2011

Final details of all Morrissey live dates for November in the U.S will be announced on True-To-You on Thursday September 1st. Tickets will go on sale on Friday September 9th.

The U.S tour will be immediately followed by Mexico, where concerts will take place in Monterrey, Guadalajara, Puebla and Mexico City.

Morrissey will also appear on two U.S television shows, details of which will be included in the September 1st news release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck

I hope he brings a new line up, otherwise hang on ta ya hard earned dollars ya'll!!!!!!!!!

These days he'se rude,dis-respectful,lazy,arrogant,witless,clueless and out of touch..........

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Re: Article: US Moz Tour Tix will go on sale 9/9/11... Moz to appear on two US tv sho

Good luck

I hope he brings a new line up, otherwise hang on ta ya hard earned dollars ya'll!!!!!!!!!

These days he'se rude,dis-respectful,lazy,arrogant,witless,clueless and out of touch..........

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Also keep your eye out on his foot wear he may turn up in some "Kinky Boots" he pulled from U,K tour

Word is, one of the shows Moz will be appearing on is The Dog Whisperer. Ha!

robertboyracer

Moz will be making a special appearence on STORAGE WARS. During the show he will open a wooden trunk and finds some old Smiths records. The second trunk will contain all his solo material with Jess Tobais which will be immediately lit on fire.

Re: Article: US Moz Tour Tix will go on sale 9/9/11... Moz to appear on two US tv sho

Moz will be making a special appearence on STORAGE WARS. During the show he will open a wooden trunk and finds some old Smiths records. The second trunk will contain all his solo material with Jess Tobais which will be immediately lit on fire.

Great post!

Pretty much sums up the Tobias era (error) really well.

Jesse Tobias has been the biggest detriment to Moz's career since he first came around.

Muddy/wall of sound guitar playing that tends to make all the songs sound the same when played live. Extraordinarily bad music writing. No finesse, delicate touch or enjoyable tone in his playing and complete butchering of the Smiths songs. Not to mention his dopey "guitar face" he uses on stage.

And Moz wonders why he can't get a recording contract. Jesse Tobias has A Lot to do with the crumbling record sales and increasing lack of interest in Morrissey's latest stuff.

C'mon...is anyone really surprised by this??? He is the all-time master at whipping his fans into a frenzy. This has just been a 2 week drumroll. I bought in - can't wait to see these dates!!!!

Word is, one of the shows Moz will be appearing on is The Dog Whisperer. Ha!

robertboyracer

Robert the world can see.The history books......factual and dated, very clearly have recorded ,that in the year 2011, one stroppy dog, absolutely obviously and violently despised him.Infact, it made it very plain indeed.Bet he tasted sour.

C'mon...is anyone really surprised by this??? He is the all-time master at whipping his fans into a frenzy. This has just been a 2 week drumroll. I bought in - can't wait to see these dates!!!!

9/11. What a lowlife morrissey is.

I haven't been following along but is this tour in support of any sort of new release?

what do they do to dying dogs? ....well moz is a dying dog and it's time to be put out of his misery.

Why do you even waste your typing if you only try to slander someone you envy?
Most of you criticizing & complaining?...then get the f*** off the site & cheer for something more commercial & groomed.
warning me against arrogance& rudeness & blah blah blah- you are useless & have no value to real fans reeling around the fountain-
If ticket sales are not abundant due to Corp. Backing DOA & "skeleton crew" staging then true fans know his music is theirs forever- seeing him live is like a religious experience- & if not for you then he doesn't need you to buy a ticket- & if he "falls ill" bcz of sales it would make me sick too to find so many "loyal fans" ranked out & stayed home instead of getting off their asses & calling off of work to spend an evening with The Last of the International Playboys- the One and only MOZ.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom