US Fall tour dates with Interpol posted (14 total)

Announcing Morrissey's 2019 US Fall Tour w/ special guest Interpol. Pre-sale starts tomorrow April 10th at 10am local time. General on-sale this Friday April 12th.

Pre-sale: smarturl.it/MorrisseyFallTourPS

Image posted by Jalil:

47110_fall_tour_with_interpol.jpg

Sep 5, 2019 Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion
Sep 7, 2019 Queens, NY - Forest Hills Stadium
Sep 9, 2019 Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion
Sep 11, 2019 Kettering, OH - Fraze Pavilion
Sep 13, 2019 Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Amphitheatre
Sep 14, 2019 Highland Park, IL - Ravinia Festival
Sep 18, 2019 Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre
Sep 20, 2019 Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
Sep 21, 2019 Houston, TX - White Oak Music Hall - outside
Sep 28, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT - Saltair
Sep 30, 2019 Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds
Oct 3, 2019 San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
Oct 5, 2019 Irvine, CA - Five Point Amphitheater
Oct 6, 2019 San Diego, CA - Pechanga Arena

Last edited by a moderator:
Announcing Morrissey's 2019 US Fall Tour w/ special guest Interpol. Pre-sale starts tomorrow April 10th at 10am local time. General on-sale this Friday April 12th.

Pre-sale: smarturl.it/MorrisseyFallTourPS

Image posted by Jalil:

47110_fall_tour_with_interpol.jpg

Sep 5, 2019 Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion
Sep 7, 2019 Queens, NY - Forest Hills Stadium
Sep 9, 2019 Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion
Sep 11, 2019 Kettering, OH - Fraze Pavilion
Sep 13, 2019 Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Amphitheatre
Sep 14, 2019 Highland Park, IL - Ravinia Festival
Sep 18, 2019 Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre
Sep 20, 2019 Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
Sep 21, 2019 Houston, TX - White Oak Music Hall - outside
Sep 28, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT - Saltair
Sep 30, 2019 Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds
Oct 3, 2019 San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
Oct 5, 2019 Irvine, CA - Five Point Amphitheater
Oct 6, 2019 San Diego, CA - Pechanga Arena

And the grande-finale is......Moz Diego ! A bit of the grab n' go eh Morrissey ? Great cover of W.B.B.

”It’s over, it’s over, it’s over.” Sadly, the Morrissey/El Paso, Texas, love affair is officially over since Moz chose to ignore his El Paso, Juárez,Mexico, and Las Cruces, New Mexico fans once again.
Maybe but there’s a big empty spot before Salt Lake City to add an ELP show or maybe even the Marfa Trans Pecos festival which starts 9/26?

Interpol is such a household name, that this sounds more like a joint tour than a Morrissey one. And we remember how those usually turn out for him.

How many joint tours has he done?

I only remember with Bowie.

I don’t believe Interpol is going to ask him to do the same thing that Bowie asked him to since I’m sure Morrissey will be headlining.

And hopefully, unlike that time with the Bowie dates, Morrissey will not be going through a difficult bout of depression, as according to Jo Slee he was.

to get a presale code on mporium you have to purchase something - then you are emailed a link to a UNIQUE code. I just pre-ordered California Son and received a code for tomorrow
Awesome ok thanks I didn't realize it updated for new shows already ....good deal

For all my friends in the UK, not official, but June ,july has interpol in the UK, and moz calendar happens to be empty ....just maybe,..... just maybe ,we will cross our fingers he goes to Europe with them

Someone seriously had to photoshop a turtleneck onto him? Isn't he just wearing a regular t-shirt in the original photo?

Yes, they should of added a black beret and a jazz cigarette dangling from his lip.

This may be Morrissey’s beatnik phase.

So we're assuming this is a California Son tour? I don't think we're expecting any new original material before then.

So we're assuming this is a California Son tour? I don't think we're expecting any new original material before then.
Yes its CALIFORNIA SON tour fall leg , to me, just because they are cover songs, does not mean it's not new material, heck I never heard Its over, or morning starship before he sang them wedding bell blues I have, but to me this is new material plus he gave us 3 new songs from Deluxe lp that I know will be in setlist

Can’t wait until Interpol outplays and thrills more than Moz’s shitty band and it all gets canceled half-way thru the tour.

probably best tour dates advertisement poster artwork in a VERY long time. I am guessing SER did not do this one.

I hope Interpol bring a pack of cards or some magazines with them, going to be spending a lot of spare time when Moz gets bored and cancels the shows

The Frank Erwin Center in Austin? WTF? Sorry Moz, but you’ll not be selling out 17,000 seat arenas any more. My bet is that this date gets downsized or gulp..... cancelled.

You get the general idea - information is getting repetitive now, so I'm off to read a book.
FWD.

I've noticed on some of the seetickets listings, Interpol are credited as a headline act, along with Morrissey. If Morrissey drops out, do you think they will refund the tickets, or will you basically be screwed if one of the headliners still turns up?

I saw that, how in the hell do you run out of cd.... hhhhmmmm maybe on purpose?
Mo money, mo money ,mo money. Or should we say moz money
Get the (cheaper) digital then...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom