US Fall tour dates with Interpol posted (14 total)

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2019.

By Anonymous on Apr 9, 2019 at 1:31 PM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Announcing Morrissey's 2019 US Fall Tour w/ special guest Interpol. Pre-sale starts tomorrow April 10th at 10am local time. General on-sale this Friday April 12th.

Pre-sale: smarturl.it/MorrisseyFallTourPS

Image posted by Jalil:

[​IMG]

Sep 5, 2019 Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion
    Sep 7, 2019 Queens, NY - Forest Hills Stadium
    Sep 9, 2019 Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion
    Sep 11, 2019 Kettering, OH - Fraze Pavilion
    Sep 13, 2019 Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Amphitheatre
    Sep 14, 2019 Highland Park, IL - Ravinia Festival
    Sep 18, 2019 Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre
    Sep 20, 2019 Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
    Sep 21, 2019 Houston, TX - White Oak Music Hall - outside
    Sep 28, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT - Saltair
    Sep 30, 2019 Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds
    Oct 3, 2019 San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
    Oct 5, 2019 Irvine, CA - Five Point Amphitheater
    Oct 6, 2019 San Diego, CA - Pechanga Arena

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2019.

1. bandrus1
      bandrus1
      camden seems to be selling extremely poorly
    2. Surface
      Surface
      Are they on general sale yet? The real time seating plans may be after the pre sale and before general release as most of the venues have about 75% of the tickets available
    3. Kenmare
      Kenmare
      I'm guessing it's because Camden's about a 1.5 hour drive from NYC....and lots of ppl in that area have likely bought tickets for the Bway shows. (Selfishly I add) That's why I'm flummoxed as to why no NE dates have been added. We're 4.5-6 hours away (drive time) from the closest show, save being in Northernmost VT, and lucky enough to get into the one Mtelus gig.
    4. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      Yeah, this is a little odd. Morrissey shows in New England always sell well. Plus he "owes" us for the Boston cancellation in 2017. My guess is that he'll find his way here at some point in 2019, either before these shows or later in the autumn. Just because he announced dates with Interpol doesn't mean there can't be more added on his own or with another band.
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Kenmare
      Kenmare
      Hope so. Depending on where he decides to play, Boston (at least) would easily support a couple of nights.
    6. Surface
      Surface
      Hopefully more seats at Camden will sell once the album is released, otherwise I can see a number of these gigs being cancelled or moved to smaller venues.

upload_2019-4-13_11-37-56.png
      Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    7. bandrus1
      bandrus1
      And from pics I have seen the pit area at Camden is very small and still didn't sell
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      As far as NY Queens Forest Hills concert is concerned, the good point point is that he doesn't sing( voice,accident, logistical issues) ,he might play tennis with Boz instead ...!!!
      Blue clay over there is quicker than the red European one

John McEnroe
    9. Kenmare
      Kenmare
      Last edited: Apr 22, 2019 at 1:41 AM
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      You cannot be serious, man
      • Funny Funny x 2
    11. Del Griffith
      Del Griffith
      Just stunned at the lack of ticket sales for Camden and Merriweather post. No way those shows are happening. Guess many people are still pissed he cancelled Philly with zero explanation and no effort to make it up.
    12. Surface
      Surface
      Same with a number of the dates, Portland has only sold around 20%. Maybe the venues are too big this time around although Irvine has sold well?
      Last edited: Apr 22, 2019 at 5:16 PM
    13. vegan cro spirit 333
      vegan cro spirit 333
      LOL Skinny/surface, good puppet name. i imagine 'surface' will be replying to himself as you shortly.:lbf:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: tour starts in a few days in atlanta at the small 1000 seat venue. onl 80 tickets have been sold!!!!
      if you live in the area please stop by with some canned goods so the band can eat.:handok:

its going to be a brutal DramaJ tour.:smilecat:
    14. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      I really think a lot of people have had it with Morrissey - tour-after-tour of cancellations, questionable political and social commentary, two lackluster albums (let's be honest with ourselves!), and now a covers album that will be, at best, an afterthought two months following release. His best hope is to do something really special at these Broadway shows and try and get some positive momentum behind him.
      Last edited: Apr 22, 2019 at 6:55 PM
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I’m all over the md date. I’ll be able to take my son to this one
    16. MOOBS
      • Like Like x 1
    17. bandrus1
      bandrus1
      also interesting is that Not even Interpol is drawing interest to sell tickets. they sol;d well at MSG only a few months ago