US Fall tour dates with Interpol posted (14 total)

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2019.

By Anonymous on Apr 9, 2019 at 1:31 PM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Announcing Morrissey's 2019 US Fall Tour w/ special guest Interpol. Pre-sale starts tomorrow April 10th at 10am local time. General on-sale this Friday April 12th.

Pre-sale: smarturl.it/MorrisseyFallTourPS

Image posted by Jalil:

[​IMG]

Sep 5, 2019 Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion
    Sep 7, 2019 Queens, NY - Forest Hills Stadium
    Sep 9, 2019 Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion
    Sep 11, 2019 Kettering, OH - Fraze Pavilion
    Sep 13, 2019 Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Amphitheatre
    Sep 14, 2019 Highland Park, IL - Ravinia Festival
    Sep 18, 2019 Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre
    Sep 20, 2019 Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
    Sep 21, 2019 Houston, TX - White Oak Music Hall - outside
    Sep 28, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT - Saltair
    Sep 30, 2019 Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds
    Oct 3, 2019 San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
    Oct 5, 2019 Irvine, CA - Five Point Amphitheater
    Oct 6, 2019 San Diego, CA - Pechanga Arena

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2019.

1. ForgivemeJESUS
      ForgivemeJESUS
      Mine came with the confirmation email
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous

the GA are about 100 more on west coast than east coast .
      why?
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Saw Interpol 3 times.... Nothing Special!
    4. typicalgenius
      typicalgenius
      When you bought the item, you should've been sent two emails: a receipt and a "confirmation" email. The latter has the code, in plain text about 2/3rds of the way down the letter.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    5. nickbatcave
      nickbatcave
      So us Chicagoans can't buy tickets to Ravinia until May 8th, huh? I even had a pre-sale code. To say the least, I'm truly disappointed, truly, truly, truly, oh....
    6. NATURA
      NATURA
    7. ForgivemeJESUS
      ForgivemeJESUS
      you can only use code 1 time for 2 tickets ,I thought I read somewhere
    8. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      Blikey m8. Reckon the Irvine and San Diego (Temecula) tickets close to the stage start at $300. This is bull ox rugbish. Reckon I will just be happy seeing
      The California Son eating Cinnabons and drinking his Orange Mocha Frappucino at the Beverly Center. Fuck this m8. I can wait another 4 months inn nnn nnn nnnn nnn nn nn nnnn n it.
    9. ACTON
      ACTON
      You can have both. There's no need to choose. Because you can have both. One of Moz's best songs.
      • Like Like x 2
    10. HOODED WAGON
      HOODED WAGON
    11. fanny packer
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Steve the Penguin?? It's too good to be true!! I might watch this movie, but I'm worried someone I care about might get eaten. I know it's nature's way, but I don't like to watch. You know, I've traveled to Natura and the surrounding areas a number of times, and not just for the penguins! An intriguing experience - I always ended up alternately crying and laughing the whole trip and I loved it every time! Well, thank you for this, and I'm glad to know that you enjoy penguins too! And to stay on topic - I got my ticket to the San Francisco show and I'm really looking forward to it! Hope everyone else gets the tickets they want.
    13. bob-first
      bob-first
      My promo code that came from the digital download pre-purchase doesn't work...
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The Live Nation PW for Irvine is: vibes. Vibes may work for other Morrissey dates other than Irvine since it is the Live Nation PW for other events as well other than Morrissey.
    15. quenovelles
      quenovelles
      San Diego presale code is GV2019 on AXS.com
      • Like Like x 1
    16. bob-first
      bob-first
      I got mine finally with PASD19, courtesy of Pechanga center spam. So much for the preorder...
    17. klaus
      klaus
      if there every was a morrissey tour that needed a setlist refresh, this is the one.
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Not thrilled with the venue for the Philly area show, esp for the ticket price. But I hopped on todays presale and got the cheapest, non-lawn seat possible in the back/center with a coworker who I have 4+ months to school on the hour and fifteen minutes of Moz he's about to see in the Fall.
    19. celibate
      celibate
      No Detroit, Boston or Chicago
    20. typicalgenius
      typicalgenius
      I have achieved pit tickets for the Camden show. I have, by pushing buttons and clicking things, achieved two glorious and affordable spots against the stage. Whatever acerbic comments I may have spoken in the past about "the system" or "the system that sucks like swallowed lava" are now rescinded. The system is lovely. The world is a shining meritocracy. All good boys and girls do fine.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1