Urgent request-Stop Me instrumental

Re: Morrissey Karaoke

Morrissey karaoke is pretty much my favorite thing on the f***ing planet.

I'll always do Morrissey if they have it at karaoke bars, but I've only been to one specific Morrissey karaoke event. and I did "the last of the famous" and I did swimmingly if I do say so myself....

Urgent request - Stop me instrumental

Does anyone have it? Does it even exist? My daughter is taking her music exam next week and she was going to sing and play guitar for Stop Me.... Other musicians now unavailable to help out so I was wondering if this exists or is there a programme you can use to fade out singing etc on original track?

PS Please dont move the thread, I need help if its out there :D

Last edited:
I've had a look through my karaoke versions, I reckon I've got every Smiths & Moz song that's available (without vocals, that is), but 'Stop Me' is not there. I'll have a go at stripping the vocals out of the album song and see what happens - can't guarantee anything, but I'll have a go.

Peter

Thanks all. I downloaded all Peter's stuff earlier in the hope it was there - I was amazed how much stuff there was but no Stop me :tears:
I didnt realise my daughter had been masquerading as me earlier... so its a coincidence when I said about moving, thanks/sorry Kewpie :)

I tried and I failed, sorry. I followed all the Audacity tutorials but they simply didn't work for me . Such is life.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom