URGENT: GIAC Philly show has been changed to May 10th!!!

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
just got a message from Quinn. the show at the Khyber has been changed to Saturday, May 10th. i hope this means everyone can still make it. and those who couldnt make it the 9th can come now?! yes?! ;)

just got a message from Quinn. the show at the Khyber has been changed to Saturday, May 10th. i hope this means everyone can still make it. and those who couldnt make it the 9th can come now?! yes?! ;)

OH, HELLZ YEAH!
Hallelujah.jpg

Count me in, and Mrs. NRitH as well.

the replies on this thread are bittersweet. yay for NRiTH and Pregs def coming. :) boooo to esheh! :mad:

Skinner, i love your sig, haha. :D

the replies on this thread are bittersweet. yay for NRiTH and Pregs def coming. :) boooo to esheh! :mad:

Skinner, i love your sig, haha. :D

This thread put me in a bad mood that will likely last for the rest of the day. thnx, Nugz.:mad:;)

So, like, what is there to do in Philly? We're probably going to stay overnight, but I can't imagine Sunday morning being an exciting time there.

Of course, if we all get a hotel, the odds of any of us getting any sleep are slim to none.

So, like, what is there to do in Philly? We're probably going to stay overnight, but I can't imagine Sunday morning being an exciting time there.

Of course, if we all get a hotel, the odds of any of us getting any sleep are slim to none.

depends on what you want to do.

usually tourists want to run up the art museum steps and see the liberty bell and shit, but thats super lame.

BJ and I went to the Mutter Museum, which was alright, but after 27 babies in jars, it got kinda old.

you could go to the Franklin Institute and pretend you're on a 6th grade science class field trip.

depends on what you want to do.

usually tourists want to run up the art museum steps and see the liberty bell and shit, but thats super lame.

BJ and I went to the Mutter Museum, which was alright, but after 27 babies in jars, it got kinda old.

you could go to the Franklin Institute and pretend you're on a 6th grade science class field trip.

Well, you don't make it sound quite as bad as bogdana describes Bawlmer, but it's pretty close. Maybe we should go up to NYC on Sunday instead. :D

Well, you don't make it sound quite as bad as bogdana describes Bawlmer, but it's pretty close. Maybe we should go up to NYC on Sunday instead. :D

I spoke to a friend of mine tonight who lives in Baltimore...I haven't spoken to him in a few months....but I have NEVER heard him talk about Bawlmer the way bogdana does. Is she in a gang or something? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom