Urgent! AFTER PARTY!! Gt Yarmouth Britannia Pier Fri 15th May – Need feedback ASAP!!

Hand Solo

Urgent! AFTER PARTY!! Gt Yarmouth Britannia Pier Fri 15th May – Need feedback ASAP!!

Calling all Moz fans braving the fabulously kitsch ‘seaside town’ gig next Friday 15th and who would like to make an evening of it…

Would you be up for an AFTER PARTY at private members club The Residence in Yarmouth? I need to find out if enough people would be interested in coming to make it worthwhile for them to open up for us.

I’m guessing hoards of us will be staying in hotels / B&Bs for the night and believe me there are few decent places to go drinking in Yarmouth, especially into the wee small hours! So the chance for us to keep the evening going and move on to a dedicated drinking establishment, somewhere where we can set the tone of music and even have a drunken Smiths-esque dance if we fancy it, is entirely down to the feedback I get from this post!!

This request is really URGENT so please post your thoughts re your interest and if possible give numbers of people in your group.

The club is run by friends of mine so fingers crossed if we get enough interest we can make this happen!

Cheers all x

http://www.theresidenceclub.co.uk/the-residence.html

[email protected]

Re: Urgent! AFTER PARTY!! Gt Yarmouth Britannia Pier Fri 15th May – Need feedback ASA

What? When we can all just fall out of the theatre straight into the Britannia's very own Pier Tavern or the Long Johns Showbar? They both stay open til 4am!

We'll all be waiting for Morrissey to come out and join us for a bit of Karaoke! :D

Re: Urgent! AFTER PARTY!! Gt Yarmouth Britannia Pier Fri 15th May – Need feedback ASA

What? When we can all just fall out of the theatre straight into the Britannia's very own Pier Tavern or the Long Johns Showbar? They both stay open til 4am!

We'll all be waiting for Morrissey to come out and join us for a bit of Karaoke! :D

Are you going to Cambridge the next night Brel ?

Are you going to Cambridge the next night Brel ?

Yes. Which is another consideration for late night drinks. What looks like a short distance on the map is a myriad of train journeys before you get to Cambridge. I'll need my wits about me!

My tour starts tomorrow in Liverpool. I'm gathering together all our gig tickets, train tickets, accommodation confirmations and plenty of Gaviscon!

I take it that you'll be going to Cambridge? Do you know any decent pubs?

Yes. Which is another consideration for late night drinks. What looks like a short distance on the map is a myriad of train journeys before you get to Cambridge. I'll need my wits about me!

My tour starts tomorrow in Liverpool. I'm gathering together all our gig tickets, train tickets, accommodation confirmations and plenty of Gaviscon!

I take it that you'll be going to Cambridge? Do you know any decent pubs?

Yes. My tour begins in Great Yarmouth.

Unfortunately, I'm from the States. I don't know where we can go for drinks. If you see a Mexican kid with glasses and a pomp at Yarmouth, say what's up. Cus we'll be seeing each other for a few days.

Hey everyone- I suggested the venue above as we would be able to supply our own musical entertainment, so I was going to bring a whole heap of Morrissey/Smiths/related CDs to play well into the early hours. But if people would like to go elsewhere then that's cool- just thought it would be a good idea- I'll let my friends know.
Have fun and hope to see you all somewhere near the pier!

We are 2 people, so would join to a party or where the majority goes to celebrate. As Brel said, we are travelling to Cambridge too and we need our head and attention ready the next morning, but considering we are two, one could stay sober, not me :) (after my first gig this tour, now way!)

see you all, have fun

Boyracer, did you get the message I replied to you, with all the links ?

Yes. Thank you. I'll be draped in my Racing Club flag for the concert ;) :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom