Urbanus makes yet another comeback from the grave

You fooled no one, you attention seeking clown.
So happy that Germany beat Sweden today. Bye bye Swedes.

You fooled no one, you attention seeking clown.
So happy that Germany beat Sweden today. Bye bye Swedes.
Just like me and please read the world cup thread and educate yourself on why I hate the swedish national side in football and how I celebrated the win and what I told Pilla when the game was over.
Football is politics and nothing else it is not even a sport as such.

My kink is people underestimating me and ending up wrong and embarrassed

"Ur-barn-us dead, boys, and it was only on a whim".
I needed a break and tried to make it ever lasting but I sure as hell hope I won't be here as much as I have been in the past. A lot of things have changed in just over a months time on a personal level.

A bit like your sex life then.

No, I don’t wish you well. Not before you get a taste of too many years. Hanging the wash is not a substitute to lean on, while you have lost it all. At least not before you have suffered like hell and back.

No, I don’t wish you well. Not before you get a taste of too many years. Hanging the wash is not a substitute to lean on, while you have lost it all. At least not before you have suffered like hell and back.
Trying to be all clever while at the same time not saying a damn thing doesn't work on me. I suggest you shave off that hipster beard before you try and say something clever the next time.

Trying to be all clever while at the same time not saying a damn thing doesn't work on me. I suggest you shave off that hipster beard before you try and say something clever the next time.

You are problematic. We are not all 100% perfect individuals. Saying something ignorant and being “the scum of the earth”. Please learn to recognize the damn difference.

You are problematic. We are not all 100% perfect individuals. Saying something ignorant and being “the scum of the earth”. Please learn to recognize the damn difference.
You have a masters degree at being vague or someth?
I will use my psychic powers on you.

Oh, I’ll never get enough of you. No one has that flair for abuse that you do.
One could almost suspect that you are filing the K1 Visa as we speak but sorry darling I would never want to live in the states.
Plus we have to realise that you and me are probably related and inbreeding is best left to others.

Back
Top Bottom