Urbanus makes yet another comeback from the grave

Oh wow, now I wanna cry cause you know I admire you and would vote for you. People forget I have this online persona and another away from keyboard. Internet is a liberating tool for weirdos like me.
I really tried to kill myself off in order to leave this and a few other places online but it didn't work. I hope those who do like me, and they are very few, realise I didn't do that to get attention or make people sad.
I wish I could explain it better.
You are a shining light here and you not only remind me of David Eason but you seem to have balls like him too. But you look far better cause that guy has a skin disorder.

LOL

Umm well saying I'm better looking than someone with a skin disorder is a slim compliment at best but I'll take it. Don't ever change, you troll with a light touch, occasionally you go too far and you know you do and you're usually quick to walk it back. the boards would be a poorer place without a little Urbie sprinkling his magic troll dust around.

My top Swedish things:

1. Meatballs
2. Fish
3. ABBA

1000. Urbanus

giphy.gif

The good news is you cracked the top 1000 Urbanus similar to the Dagenham Dave of Morrissey's catalog. ;)
Don’t forget IKEA.

And The Bridge. Although that's joint Swedish/Danish so I'm not sure if it counts. Bloody good, though.
I could go on and on with Swedish things but it’s Evennow’s list. I suspect our’s would be different. Maybe this is another thread? Swedish Things We Love? Doubt most here would want to play though.

I could go on and on with Swedish things but it’s Evennow’s list. I suspect our’s would be different. Maybe this is another thread? Swedish Things We Love? Doubt most here would want to play though.
I must confess mine would be a short list due to general ignorance. I do feel a strong affinity with all things Scandi though. I like to think it's because I originate from there. I grew up in the north east of England, directly opposite Scandiland. We had 200 years of Viking invasions (although that was a bit before my time). Me and all my brothers are blond. Even the Geordie accent owes a lot to 'hurdygurdy' (apologies to proper Scandi people). I feel I may need to get one of those helmets with the horns.

I must confess mine would be a short list due to general ignorance. I do feel a strong affinity with all things Scandi though. I like to think it's because I originate from there. I grew up in the north east of England, directly opposite Scandiland. We had 200 years of Viking invasions (although that was a bit before my time). Me and all my brothers are blond. Even the Geordie accent owes a lot to 'hurdygurdy' (apologies to proper Scandi people). I feel I may need to get one of those helmets with the horns.
Maybe it’s time to start introducing you to more of your ancient heritage. Listen to me more though. Urbanus will turn you into s trolling nazi!

Maybe it’s time to start introducing you to more of your ancient heritage. Listen to me more though. Urbanus will turn you into s trolling nazi!
Yes, not to worry, I'm far too disorganised to be a nazi. I don't think I could manage the goose-stepping either, I have enough trouble with walking. I think I will just settle for watching the finale of The Bridge, which is on tonight! I do think it's a bit sad that the demise of terrestrial telly means nobody gets excited for episodes of things any more. It's just not the same, being able to binge-watch ahead of schedule and know everything that happens, all at once.

my list of favourite Swedish things! (not including 12'")

1. Ingmar bergman
2. Ingrid bergman
3. max von sydow
4. beak boots
5. smorgasbord
6. lingonberry jam
7. pippi longstocking
8. mini anden
9. bibi andersson
10. Swedish 7/11's

Umm well saying I'm better looking than someone with a skin disorder is a slim compliment at best but I'll take it. Don't ever change, you troll with a light touch, occasionally you go too far and you know you do and you're usually quick to walk it back. the boards would be a poorer place without a little Urbie sprinkling his magic troll dust around.
it's actually like a really outsize compliment. it's too bad. it stands to reason that if you looked more like david eason id probably like you a lot more. :(

That's it, it is time you and me turned gay and adopted kids and puppies and cats.

My top Swedish things:

1. Meatballs
2. Fish
3. ABBA

1000. Urbanus

giphy.gif

The good news is you cracked the top 1000 Urbanus similar to the Dagenham Dave of Morrissey's catalog. ;)

Jesus places me at number 1000, what an enormous compliment.

I don’t think I can do any. I’ve only been to Minneapolis/St Paul in Minnesota. Can only think of other non-Swedish towns like International Falls. Afraid I fail at this challenge. What makes you familiar with Minnesota?
Minnesota is where most swedes seemed to have ended up and they made this old tv series about those swedes ending up there. We even had to watch it as part of our history studies at school.

Gutted someone like you familiar with Dalarna didn't know there is a Mora in Minnesota.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mora,_Minnesota

By just studying a map there pops up loads of names connected with Sweden all round Minnesota and it did not surprise me one bit.

Am writing my sexy younger cousin now to suggest that she stay away from all Swedish men calling themselves Urbanus and going on and on about Nazis and football while she vacations there. I can’t imagine if you somehow managed to seduce your way into our family.
Honey, it is only you I am after because you manage to be some god damn cute in every post that it shines through how cute you are in real life.
But I will milk her on all info about you.

Those beds are amazing. Last time I bought a new matress I wanted one of their’s badly but I was about $19,000 short. The hammock was a nice consolation prize.
So a Hästens it is for our wedding night.

I looked at Rörstrand today and frosted whiskey glasses that was a real flashback from when grown ups had parties when I was a kid.

Thank you TAT. Sometimes my mind goes in strange directions that even I don't fully understand. There is nothing like taking world events and crafting them into an opinion of the truth. We have a President that is quite adept/inept at doing just so. He is quite the magician...now you see the truth...now you don't.

News flash!...Urbanus replaced Morrissey on our most wanted list. I know this is fact because I read it on the internet. :rolleyes: :confused: :cool:
Am I wanted again or haven't I always been?
Imagine the feeling of rejection being taken off those wanted lists.

my list of favourite Swedish things! (not including 12'")

1. Ingmar bergman
2. Ingrid bergman
3. max von sydow
4. beak boots
5. smorgasbord
6. lingonberry jam
7. pippi longstocking
8. mini anden
9. bibi andersson
10. Swedish 7/11's
Anytime you want some swedish in you just call me babe!
Chilean men use that phrase a lot on women here.
"You have chilean in you"
"NO!"
"You want to?"

Yes, not to worry, I'm far too disorganised to be a nazi. I don't think I could manage the goose-stepping either, I have enough trouble with walking. I think I will just settle for watching the finale of The Bridge, which is on tonight! I do think it's a bit sad that the demise of terrestrial telly means nobody gets excited for episodes of things any more. It's just not the same, being able to binge-watch ahead of schedule and know everything that happens, all at once.
Linear tv is dead and online is where the magic happens but I agree that killed off how people used to watch things and talk about it.

Goose-stepping is easy. First night in military we spent hours in the barracks yard practising it. This was because the families were visiting on the first weekend and they wanted us to show that we at least learned something. So on the Saturday every company marched in before their loved ones even shouting something like 1, 2, 3 or whatever we came up with to accompany the goose-stepping.

I lead our chant/singing with this:

"I don't know but I've been told
eskimo pussy is mighty cold
feels good
tastes good
good for me
good for you"

LOL

When in a hurry you sometimes had to stop in the barracks yard as they lowered the swedish flag to the tune of a trumpet and that meant you had to run like mad to catch the bus home. I even sneaked out and took the bus home without being allowed to and came back the following morning. In the military food is worth more than pussy.

That's it, it is time you and me turned gay and adopted kids and puppies and cats.

If we turned gay 12"'s outrage-meter would explode :lbf:

(Let's face it though, we're both lesbians.)

I met a real dalkulla today (woman from Dalarna as you know). Mother of my schooldays friend and them Dala-women sure are secure in themselves and bossy. Her man is shy and reserved and she is the one doing the talking.
She saved her man from dying from prostate cancer cause she was on the case a lot and the papers even wrote an article about it.
She told me to go test my prostate now when I am 50. Earlier in the day Pilla pointed at the clothes store wheelchairs for customers and wondered if I needed one.
Attacked from all sides!

Back
Top Bottom