Urban! Come out come out wherever u are...

URBAN has a blog in Swedish about football and politics. I've lost the address but I have it somewhere.

It's quite funny and telling that the David Bret thing and the initial anouncement of a UK tour are two of the most commented news stories on this site in a long time...

Newsflash: I was just chatting with him and he called Morrissey a fat gob and then went on a very racist and homophobic rant. Aside from that he seems like a nice enough guy... :/

Newsflash: I was just chatting with him and he called Morrissey a fat gob and then went on a very racist and homophobic rant. Aside from that he seems like a nice enough guy... :/

How much of what he said wasn't true?

i remember him-hes been on here for years, is easy to hide in your bedroom trying to upset and fight online, always thought he should take me on in person and see how he goes on then

you specifically? I might be able to set this up on pay-per-view. :D

you specifically? I might be able to set this up on pay-per-view. :D

It better be the undercard because Viva vs "Fester Addams" is nothing but a main event match.

You hear me chump? Down in one round. Viva is gonna leave ya in a coma.

URBAN set the tone for the chatroom and was the only person at the end that everyone still liked or respected, in my opinion. Everyone else was taking it all way too seriously and he was laughing at everyone. He told a lot of real stories about his life and was the most honest and sincere person there, in my opinion. I actually found it interesting when he would talk about his life and he was really good at pushing people's buttons in an entertaining way. He hated the same people I did :D and laughed at the same people so I think he's alright. The chatroom was a different place and the front page is another different place. They all have different rules.

URBAN set the tone for the chatroom and was the only person at the end that everyone still liked or respected, in my opinion. Everyone else was taking it all way too seriously and he was laughing at everyone. He told a lot of real stories about his life and was the most honest and sincere person there, in my opinion. I actually found it interesting when he would talk about his life and he was really good at pushing people's buttons in an entertaining way. He hated the same people I did :D and laughed at the same people so I think he's alright. The chatroom was a different place and the front page is another different place. They all have different rules.

Dave, in your opinion, who is King Rat of each stomping ground - main page, chat, and the forums.

Dave, in your opinion, who is King Rat of each stomping ground - main page, chat, and the forums.

there are not enough people posting in the forums for it to count. The main page has a long tradition of entertaining craziness and I only know lots of those people because other people refer to them. I never was sure who "Rain Man" was for example. I can't say but there are lots of people over there that know each other and have been posting here a long time. In other words, I guess you're getting two non-answers. Besides the forum doesn't really work that way. If someone tried to control the forum it would probably ruin it.

But the chatroom was different and it did function like Big Brother and URBAN was the most influential player.

The forum DOES work that way. I can think of at least two people who have made a tremendous impact on the forum through trolling. The same goes for the main page.

The forum DOES work that way. I can think of at least two people who have made a tremendous impact on the forum through trolling. The same goes for the main page.

I'm sure it's true of the main page but I don't know all the people so I wouldn't try to name anyone.

I'm sure it's true of the main page but I don't know all the people so I wouldn't try to name anyone.

Psh! You just don't want to have to pick a side because you know the forum trolls are much more aggressive and psychotic than the others...:D

Back
Top Bottom