"Unusual" Photographs of Morrissey

I wonder if this is Christmas at his mum's house.

How cute. :D

That's Jake's belly.

I think this is a particularly 'unusual' and dare I say horrible picture of Moz! Has anyone else noticed Jesse inbetween his legs :)

jesseinbetweenmozlegs.jpg

Hahaha... He looks like rapping... "Yoh yoh yoh... I'm Morrissey and I used to be the pope of the mope, but I'm not anymore... yoh yoh yoh" (just kidding please)...

Now THIS is a great photo! Wow!

Hahahahaha!

*blinks*

Hahahahaha!

Speaking as someone who was fat even "back then"... WOW! You sure have bought into the media frenzy (and lies) over fatness.

Amazing and sad.

does anyone have the other we hate Iams pic? The dogs are holding up signs in it. apologies if it's already been posted, but it's worth a repeat anyway. great thread.

Moz at the Jockey, on the Chatsworth estate Karaoke Paaaar-hee night

Image42.jpg

"gimme the moonligggght... I luvv you, yous ma bessy mate, no no no I I I reeeaaaly louve youse, fancy a veggggy kebab?"

love

Grim

Morrissey-Berlin031-close.jpg

I took this photo at the Berlin gig. :)
Damn, you really made it to the front! Neid! I was stuck somewhere between line 8 and 10. What was quite okay except for some strange guy standing next to me and screaming "Widerlich!" (=disgusting!) when Moz took off his shirt. Quite everyone who heard him turned around gave him a "Poor, pathetic loser. You just don't get what this is all about! I'm so sorry for you because you're obviously irrecoverable"-look what I think was really cute. In a strange, morrissey-fanish kind of way of course.:D
Great evening, all those memories... thanks for the pic Hepziah!:)

Yes....it was the front row.....and it was hard work to get there :)
When Morrissey took of his shirt, someone next to me said " Gosh...he looks like Boz Boorer!"

Here are some other pics from Berlin.
Morrissey-Berlin018-close.jpg

Morrissey-Berlin017-close.jpg

Morrissey-Berlin035-close.jpg

Morrissey-Berlin006-close.jpg

Yes....it was the front row.....and it was hard work to get there :)
When Morrissey took of his shirt, someone next to me said " Gosh...he looks like Boz Boorer!"

Here are some other pics from Berlin.
Morrissey-Berlin018-close.jpg
That one is beautiful, Nice Pics. Also what a rude thing that person said! nothing wrong with Boz but Morrissey is rather trimmer than the afore mentioned Boz :p

Back
Top Bottom