Morrissey Central "UNTO EARTH I" (November 25, 2020)

UNTO EARTH I

Unknown_lh2rbs.jpg

Maradona dies.

FWD.

what a player and character.
reminds me of a story where simple minds were playing in italy and diego invited them up to a party in his penthouse,jim and charlie chap the hotel door,diego opens the door and invites them in to the room,theres 50 models and just diego,a good time was had by all.

what a player and character.
reminds me of a story where simple minds were playing in italy and diego invited them up to a party in his penthouse,jim and charlie chap the hotel door,diego opens the door and invites them in to the room,theres 50 models and just diego,a good time was had by all.

Maradona didn't have to use his hand that night.

Still haven't forgiven him for the 'Hand of God' goal. Cheat. :mad:

Maragonna
Rest in turmoil
A clear reference
From Moz against
The English..
VIVA PETER BEARDSLEY

Thank you MORRISSEY for remembering MARADONA as ARGENTINA i am very emotional ,for the death of the best player in the history of football and because MOZ remembered him in Central .Diego Maradona was controversial, but he gave everything for shirt of his national team ,he was brave and very passionate about his, just like MOZ
THANK YOU MOZZY'S I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU
THIS IS MY MOZ❤❤👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼❤❤❤❤❤VIVA DIEGO MOZ AND I !!!!!!!

Thank you MORRISSEY for remembering MARADONA as ARGENTINA i am very emotional ,for the death of the best player in the history of football and because MOZ remembered him in Central .Diego Maradona was controversial, but he gave everything for shirt of his national team ,he was brave and very passionate about his, just like MOZ
:unsure: RIP

... and don't come back.

Last edited:
VIVA Peter Shelton....
The hand of FOG....
VIVA GARY LINEKER.....

Louise ... your hero is a cheat
I know that your country hasn’t had a hero since Eva peron...
me and you love each other , we always have for at least 2 years now... it won’t stop now , hopefully...
I have to be honest here and now..
with you ..
I’ve made my feelings to be honest.... Carlislebaz shall say no more about it, in full respect for you, and you only my dear.... I have no respect for Maradona, not even his family...... only for you Louise ..
I wish you well .... love from Cumbria, England.XX

Was he awaiting your forgiveness?
Probably not .... the man WAS a c*** still is in death , can’t help myself here CHEAT, CHEAT not only once, but TWICE
f***ING COKEHEAD, AS DEFINED BY EUFA AND THE OTHERS

Scotland is in mourning for Maragonna.
Like every other country that England has gave trouble to in its past..... Question!
Does Italy, Portugal, Holland, Germany ..... do they all tear themselves to bits about there horrific past , like the English ???

Probably not .... the man WAS a c*** still is in death , can’t help myself here CHEAT, CHEAT not only once, but TWICE
f***ING COKEHEAD, AS DEFINED BY EUFA AND THE OTHERS
Well I can't argue with facts. Hopefully the man had some good qualities too to tip the scales back in our favour.

Still haven't forgiven him for the 'Hand of God' goal. Cheat. :mad:

LOL... he also scored this one in the same match:

He made it look as if the whole English team vs just him was not complicated.
I am not really into football, but he was fun when he played.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom