Unseen pre-Smiths Morrissey photobooth photos on eBay

I thought these were definitely worth posting about for those who don't regularly scour eBay for Morrissey-related items...

They're currently up for auction on ebay (links here, here and here) - at a starting bid of £300 each, they're definitely out of my price range, but at least the seller has provided some nice preview images for us to fawn over a bit. :)

presmiths_4.jpg

presmiths_3.jpg
presmiths_2.jpg
presmiths_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The third one is definitely Morrissey. Although it looks like Paul King in 80's-"King"-era

The third one doesn't look like Moz at all and also doesn't give off that Moz vibe. I doubt it is him even if the curtain seems to be the same as in the other pics

Of course the third picture is a teenage Steven Patrick. Look at the ear shape. Ears are as unique as fingerprints, the ear shape and structure is identical in all three pictures. You just don't want it to be Moz cos' you haven't fallen in love with the photograph. Isn't it about time someone mentioned the harsh truth of the camera eye?

It's Moz all right and such a dashing shot!
Of course the third picture is a teenage Steven Patrick. Look at the ear shape. Ears are as unique as fingerprints, the ear shape and structure is identical in all three pictures. You just don't want it to be Moz cos' you haven't fallen in love with the photograph. Isn't it about time someone mentioned the harsh truth of the camera eye?

I'm sure girls must have formed lines after him in those days.

Morrissey looks like Brett Anderson on the third picture! They're quite funny! :D

Back
Top Bottom