Unseen Moz Pics

I actually don't care. Been on the phone to Morrissey and he finds you lot hilarious (in a bad way).

On the phone? Really? Not long ago you voiced regret on social media because of a falling out with Morrissey (if ever there was a "falling in" in the first place).

Jesus! I've always known you to be a deluded f***er, but you've seriously lost the plot. I can recall you begging security to give him a gift once. Pull yourself together, you fat, old snake.

Agreed he has lost the plot. This is no longer about telling a few porkies, we're now entering the realm of mental illness

IMG_3967.JPG

Look. I'm a normal bloke. I'm 42 with 3 kids. I don't need to fake anything to make money. I run 2 businesses and have just built a block of flats In Shoreditch, london which is worth 67 million pounds. All I'm doing is trying to share stuff and all the money goes to PETA anyway. I don't make a penny. I get sent stuff which I simply sell and yes my sister is dead so I wish you not to speak badly of her. A friendship with Morrissey is like having a burden on your back. One minute it's on then the next it's off. Sometimes just because you are simply late. That's all I have to say on the matter. Believe me or not. It's that simple.

You get your fair share of abuse on here madasun, As your long time friend, i think Morrissey should release a TTY Statement and come to your defence.

If you search the archives for my old username, madasun (which I dropped as it was my ex wife's girlband name) you will see that I recorded a version of Trouble Loves Me with Boz. I can repost if you like. My vocal is horrible though.

If you search the archives for my old username, madasun (which I dropped as it was my ex wife's girlband name) you will see that I recorded a version of Trouble Loves Me with Boz. I can repost if you like. My vocal is horrible though.
id like to hear this repost please.

If UR 42 how come UR profile says UR 38? You's been caught in a lie. Don't U know how old U is?

Back
Top Bottom