Unseen Moz Pics

IMG_3962.JPG From my personal collection. 100's more

I reckon me can't be the pot calling the kettle black because that would be considered racist..but this is way over the top :crazy: crykey yikes.

Don't listen to them. They might be able to see through your weird bullshitting, but I'm completely taken in, and there's a very tiny chance I might not be the only one.

Would you mind asking him about the QID 12" next time he's taking calls - thank you in advance.
FWD.

Don't listen to them. They might be able to see through your weird bullshitting, but I'm completely taken in, and there's a very tiny chance I might not be the only one.

Ok so Morrissey who is a vinyl enthusiast himself, actually said he was saddened by people buying his records? baring in mind his record sales basically pay his wages. Are you smoking the same shit ross norman is?

I actually don't care. Been on the phone to Morrissey and he finds you lot hilarious (in a bad way).

Jesus! I've always known you to be a deluded f***er, but you've seriously lost the plot. I can recall you begging security to give him a gift once. Pull yourself together, you fat, old snake.

Back
Top Bottom