Unreleased Morrissey b-side from WPINOYB (Satire)

Re: Unreleased Morrissey b-side from WPINOYB!! (Satire)

So that's what Morrissey's been busying himself with since getting better. No wonder we didn't hear anything for a while. Instant classic. That's his classic croon and I can't get enough of it.

I wonder if this will make it on NME's next list of "essential rarities" or whatever.

So that's what Morrissey's been busying himself with since getting better. No wonder we didn't hear anything for a while. Instant classic. That's his classic croon and I can't get enough of it.

Thanks! I'm already a bit uneasy about posting it. Things aren't often taken as they are intended. But "Imitation is the highest form of flattery", right? I'm not worthy to kiss the ground Morrissey walks on, really. But as a practiced amateur singer, I think I can do a halfway decent Moz impersonation - something I'm not sure Weird Al could pull off. Not that he would ever let him try.

And on top off that, I didn't put much thought into it. The vocals/lyrics were recorded freestyle in one take. Then I just composed music around it in Renoise.

Tags
davidt hoax morrissey mp3 solow
Back
Top Bottom