Unreleased Jobriath song

roky

I love this song. "Little Dreamer" was recorded around 71 (I think) and is unreleased. It was later record again the year he died but a collector has the tapes and has not released them to the public. It is a beautiful song.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a real shame that the batch of 5-6 unreleased Jobriath songs are of such poor soundquality (not this one). Morrissey must have the tapes (or have had acces to them) since I Love A Good Fight is part of that bunch and the version on Lonely Planet Boy is of superb soundquality. I would also like to hear Jobriaths cover of Drive-In Saturday.

I was thinking the same thing Mikael, about Morrissey having the tapes. Hearing the quality of I Love A Good Fight on LPB, he had to or "has" to have access to them.

Thank You for posting this.
I've been scouring the internet for unreleased Jobriath stuff but can never turn up much info, let alone tunes. If any kind soul could upload any rare J. stuff, of whatever quality, I'd be eternally grateful; Or even point me in the direction of some good Jobriath fan site, etc. ?
I've just about worn out my 'Jobriath'/'Creatures of the Street' Japanese CDs; I need some more Jobriath Juice! :)

Back
Top Bottom