Unreleased cover version?

Just realised that 'The Secret of Music' was a title line on Morrissey Central for his overview of the UK/Mexico tour, in April 2018.

Long Live Love comes to mind... (Olivia version not Sandie's).
Something featured on pre-show reels.
Perhaps samples used being credited?
The BMI site isn't the clearest or most detailed. It has previous for erroneous entries.
If it's correct, it appears to be another LIHS era Italian track as the 'Zepol M' heading appears to relate to the LIHS era (and possibly My Love... 7" - a dropped a B-side?).

20191126_214617.jpg

All conjecture and one to watch, but I'm inclined to think it's an original song that has aspects of the other named people's work in it?
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
I do like a good mystery...
So Harold Spiro was married to Valerie Avon (aka Valerie Murtagh) and both wrote songs - writing the ONJ Eurovision Long Live Love together.
Valerie's other work relates to Billy Fury, Cliff Richard, Georgie Fame, Gene Pitney et al...

The other name is interesting.
Bulletti appears to be a musician that plays for/with George Sarah.
George Sarah's orchestra/choir will be playing a score alongside a screening of The Passion of Joan of Arc early next year - that's a tenuous Moz like via the film/imagery/album art.
I can't find any clear link between all of them though.
Oh, just one more thing... :)
FWD.

20191126_224013.jpg

Last edited:
The BMI site isn't the clearest or most detailed. It has previous for erroneous entries.
If it's correct, it appears to be another LIHS era Italian track as the 'Zepol M' heading appears to relate to the LIHS era (and possibly My Love... 7" - a dropped a B-side?).

View attachment 53559

All conjecture and one to watch, but I'm inclined to think it's an original song that has aspects of the other named people's work in it?
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
So Harold Spiro was married to Valerie Avon (aka Valerie Murtagh) and both wrote songs - writing the ONJ Eurovision Long Live Love together.
Valerie's other work relates to Billy Fury, Cliff Richard, Georgie Fame, Gene Pitney et al...

George Sarah's orchestra/choir will be playing a score alongside a screening of The Passion of Joan of Arc early next year - that's a tenuous Moz like via the film/imagery/album art.
FWD.

View attachment 53560

I always enjoy your posts. Good job.
808B260A-C090-44D9-88D6-5E2C5CC2ABF9.gif

So...
Mystery solved.
It's a new song on I Am Not A Dog On A Chain so is recorded in France not Italy.
It probably features elements of the other people named in its structure/any sampling and might explain why only this song from the album appeared on the BMI site.
Regards,
FWD.

Neat that’s for the info. I wish he’d use that artwork for the new album

View attachment 53559

Regards,
FWD.

Edit:

FWD.

Guitarist Alain Whyte played on George Sarah's album and on the song 'Anna'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom