Unpublished Morrissey photos posted by Andrew Catlin / Instagram

44663_catlin.jpg

A bit unexpected given the amount of time passed, but I'd love some prints from this. Andrew Catlin's photography has featured here before in the 'frink' thread IIRC.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bottom right corner two and the top right corner are my favs
Kevin Cummins said at the talk last week Morrissey use to stick those little white ring binder reinforcers on the pictures he liked on the contact sheets, he also said he never sent him the originals, one photographer did and the sheet was sent back shredded

Love these! I've never seen them before, what were they for, FWD?
Nothing too clear about the images.
I think one from the session became a commercially available poster:

20181026_184750.jpg

He's a very prolific and esteemed photographer. He doesn't have a Moz section on his site - it's all called 'Smiths'
http://www.andrewcatlin.com/smiths.html
He has some great images there:

9580021_orig.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Kevin Cummins said at the talk last week Morrissey use to stick those little white ring binder reinforcers on the pictures he liked on the contact sheets, he also said he never sent him the originals, one photographer did and the sheet was sent back shredded
That made me smile. Sounds like something I'd do :)

Top, third from left. T-shirt please.
Bottom, second from left. T-shirt please.

44663_catlin.jpg

A bit unexpected given the amount of time passed, but I'd love some prints from this. Andrew Catlin's photography has featured here before in the 'frink' thread IIRC.
Regards,
FWD.

Motorcycle au pair boy!

Eddie Riff

Jason

This sheet would look incredible hanging on my wall in a beautiful frame...

Contact him, im sure he wouldn't mind knocking up a contact sheet for you although be aware it would only amount to an 8"x 10" print of the images as the contact sheet easel comes only slightly bigger.

Eddie Riff

Jason

"A bit unexpected given the amount of time passed"

Tell that to Kevin "Buy My Morrissey Books" Cummins who jumps at any point to make more money off Morrissey and his fans. All the photos in his books shouldve been published years ago, but why this year and 2002? I dunno....

VIVA MORRISSEY!!!! BUY LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL AND SHUT UP!!!!!

Haha, just when you thought he couldn't look more awkward than holding a ball in a basketball court!

Haha, just when you thought he couldn't look more awkward than holding a ball in a basketball court!
Yeah, he looks more uncomfortable on a motorcycle than he did shifting gears on the tractor in the Suedehead video.

"A bit unexpected given the amount of time passed"

Tell that to Kevin "Buy My Morrissey Books" Cummins who jumps at any point to make more money off Morrissey and his fans. All the photos in his books shouldve been published years ago, but why this year and 2002? I dunno....

VIVA MORRISSEY!!!! BUY LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL AND SHUT UP!!!!!

Speaking as a Photo-Journalist whose freelance, I sell my stock images from way back as 1991, its called earning a living. You can bet your bollocks to a barn dance that if Cummins/Caitlin kept hold of the images you speak of the fans and many others would be robbed of the privilege of seeing them. Then you will hear the collective, "why the hell didn't they publish/sell/exhibit them?" A no brainer really! besides I love the "WOW" factor, upon discovering past images of my icons.

good luck to them!

Eddie Riff

Jason

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom