Unlikely Morrissey Actions

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
At dinner tonight my husband and I started talking about Things It Would Be Strange To See Morrissey Do.

The idea of Morrissey on safari amused us. I think it was the pith helmet that put us over the edge.

Morrissey dressed as a clown seems rather unlikely. He'd be a sad clown. Actually, he'd be an angry clown, come to think of it.

Morrissey plunging a toilet. While I know that this has likely happened to him more than once in his life, seeing as he is a human and is no more immune to clogs than the rest of us, the idea of it still pleases me no end.

I saw the thread about Morrissey bowling and I quite enjoy that mental image as well.

Can you think of any other unlikely, amusing and just plain wrong things to imagine Morrissey doing?

It entertains me.

At dinner tonight my husband and I started talking about Things It Would Be Strange To See Morrissey Do.

The idea of Morrissey on safari amused us. I think it was the pith helmet that put us over the edge.

Morrissey dressed as a clown seems rather unlikely. He'd be a sad clown. Actually, he'd be an angry clown, come to think of it.

Morrissey plunging a toilet. While I know that this has likely happened to him more than once in his life, seeing as he is a human and is no more immune to clogs than the rest of us, the idea of it still pleases me no end.

I saw the thread about Morrissey bowling and I quite enjoy that mental image as well.

Can you think of any other unlikely, amusing and just plain wrong things to imagine Morrissey doing?

It entertains me.

Oh God, I just got a mental image of Morrissey in Borat-style swimming trunks. :eek: MIND BLEACH. PLEEEEAASE.

Morrissey as a mediaeval king. I like the idea of him in a red velvet cape and a crown. :D

Oh God, I just got a mental image of Morrissey in Borat-style swimming trunks. :eek: MIND BLEACH. PLEEEEAASE.

No, you forget that Morrissey has the magical ability to make even the most godawful garment somehow attractive.

Well, except for that pleather suit he wore that one time... that was pretty bad.

D:

Morrissey as a mediaeval king. I like the idea of him in a red velvet cape and a crown. :D

Oh, that's not unlikely at all! He'd be an amazing Medieval king!

Should I make a scepter joke or is this not the room for such things?

*refrains*

No, you forget that Morrissey has the magical ability to make even the most godawful garment somehow attractive.

Well, except for that pleather suit he wore that one time... that was pretty bad.

D:

Have you seen Borat? The swimming trunks are disturbing. I'll post a picture if you need me to.

Oh, that's not unlikely at all! He'd be an amazing Medieval king!

Should I make a scepter joke or is this not the room for such things?

*refrains*

Yes, but it's unlikely in the way that I don't think he'll ever be one.
Morrissey with a moustache. Some of those little thin pointy ones.

Last edited:
Have you seen Borat? The swimming trunks are disturbing. I'll post a picture if you need me to.

Yes, but it's unlikely in the way that I don't think he'll ever be one.
Morrissey with a moustache. Some of those little thin pointy ones.

No, no... I've seen it. Heh. I'd still like to see Morrissey in one though. XD If only to torture us both.

Morrissey with a thin mustache would be Evil Morrissey.

Hahahaha.

I'm still wildly attracted to him. D:

Oh dear. I'm not letting you get involved with his drug business.

Just I thought of Morrissey as a pirate, and it works! Damn. I'm trying to think of something that wouldn't. A farmer?

Oh dear. I'm not letting you get involved with his drug business.

Just I thought of Morrissey as a pirate, and it works! Damn. I'm trying to think of something that wouldn't. A farmer?

A FARMER! Oh, very good one. Hahaha. Where's CelibateDi when you need her?

Mozzy the Coke Barron wants to be a bad influence on me, does he? I'm afraid I might let him. D: I am weak to his charms.

A FARMER! Oh, very good one. Hahaha. Where's CelibateDi when you need her?

Mozzy the Coke Barron wants to be a bad influence on me, does he? I'm afraid I might let him. D: I am weak to his charms.

I'll get my 'Fun Photo' program out and share the results when I'm done. :)

I'll get my 'Fun Photo' program out and share the results when I'm done. :)

Something tells me Morrissey isn't going to approve of this thread at all.
:o

Something tells me Morrissey isn't going to approve of this thread at all.
:o

Oh well. What have I got to lose? :D

Roll up, roll up! Come see our Fabulous Freakshow! First, we have Kleptomanic Morrissey:
Burglar.jpg

Next up, a specimen from prehistoric times. Would you please put your hands together for Moz the Neanderthal!
Miserablecaveman.jpg

Alles zusammen, tanzen! Bitte siehen Sie Deutche Moz!
Lederhosen.jpg

So cool he's sub-zero, it's snowboarding Morrissey:
Snowboarder.jpg

And last and certainly least, we have Ol' Farmer Morrissey with his pig:
Farrrrmerrrr.jpg

It's all so delightfully crap! :o

Tags
doing oprah
Back
Top Bottom