University Of Liverpool, Liverpool - 14 March 1984

friday mourning

I hope I´m not breaking any rules that I don´t know of by uploading this here in mp3s. Apologies if this is the case. I merely want to offer this as a thanks to Drifter, Cossy and others who have shared here. I´m sure no-one trades mp3s - these are just for personal use. Anyway, here goes....

University Of Liverpool, Liverpool - 14 March 1984

Hand In Glove
Still Ill
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
This Charming Man
Girl Afraid
Pretty Girls Make Graves
This Night Has Opened My Eyes
Barbarism Begins At Home
Back To The Old House
What Difference Does It Make?
/Reel Around The Fountain
//You've Got Everything Now
//Handsome Devil

plus
Saturday Live - 14th April 1984
I Don't Owe You Anything
Jeanne

From a 1st gen tape. Uploaded by Steve on Smithstorrents.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q8KSQBR7

I hope I´m not breaking any rules that I don´t know of by uploading this here in mp3s. Apologies if this is the case. I merely want to offer this as a thanks to Drifter, Cossy and others who have shared here. I´m sure no-one trades mp3s - these are just for personal use. Anyway, here goes....

You're not breaking any rules here, but don't let any smithstorrents folks find out that you're doing this. ;)

Well, I´m sure Smithstorrents folks understand. All those who trade shows (and are experienced traders) know that mp3s are not to be traded. But we´re not trading here, just sharing, AND telling it straight what format the show is in.

Many Thanks friday mourning

cossy:)

Back
Top Bottom