uninterseting trivial facts- post yours

If you whistle whilst chopping onions yo won't cry, because (apparantly) its physically impossible to whistle and cry at the same time...
I've tried it, it seems to work, but you need to be whistling before you make that first knife cut or else it'll just get ya anyway. :lbf:

Onions don't make me cry. Ever, really.

That guy made way to much work of it.

Probably so, but I use them nearly every day and it's rare that one gets me even a little. Maybe I'm just not allergic to it? My husband always tears up when he does onions.

ooh you lucky thing, we have a mask which usually helps, (like a pair of swimming goggles).

robby, im like that with mushroom, i dont mind the flavour but i HATE the texture, way too much like animal flesh for me so i get all upset when i eat them... :crazy:

I just went to the chippy and my teacher was there

I am looking at a gun this very moment, it is on the right hand side of my laptop resting on my European history folder.

Love PTxx.

This week I've been staying in the same hotel as Hillary Clinton and co. :cool:

If you include "Mr" in my name, my initials are an anagram of the initial letters of "November Spawned A Monster" and I was born in November.

Whether or not I am a monster is open for debate.

My fingernails are too long. Must. Bite them. Soon. To active length.

Also, the spider that was up in the corner of my room last night is no longer there. :eek::tears: I hope I didn't eat him in my sleep. :( Supposedly, you unknowingly swallow an average of four live spiders in your sleep each year. :tears::tears:

My fingernails are too long. Must. Bite them. Soon. To active length.

Also, the spider that was up in the corner of my room last night is no longer there. :eek::tears: I hope I didn't eat him in my sleep. :( Supposedly, you unknowingly swallow an average of four live spiders in your sleep each year. :tears::tears:

I thought it was about 5 spiders over the course of your entire life? :eek:

Elizabeth Berkley felt she had a strong connection to the character Nomi Malone in ShowGirls. She was so determined to get the part that she burst into Paul Verhoven's office while they were still casting for the film and declared, "I'M Nomi".

Tags
cliff clavins thread facts interesting facts lies trivia uninteresting facts who is cliff?
Back
Top Bottom