uninterseting trivial facts- post yours

terminal velocity: how fast someone's body has to fall before you're guaranteed death from jumping off a building. you need at least 500 feet and 70 miles per hour in most cases :)

I'm not allowed to go for a walk tonight in case someone throws a firework at me.

That's fair enough!:p I'm scared shitless of the children from where I live, they're psychos-no more than 7 too!:( I can't wait to move!

what are you a dog?:eek: by that i take it your not an adult.

She is the sort of person that evokes an uncontrolable urge to throw explosives.
It's a difficult position to hold and I admire her for it :)

your glasgow for now:p however i may re christen you yet:eek:

Oh will you now, I've never been christened and I don't particularly fancy being christened by some strange scouser I don't particularly know, if it's all the same to you ;)

Oh will you now, I've never been christened and I don't particularly fancy being christened by some strange scouser I don't particularly know, if it's all the same to you ;)

maybe christened means something different than what i think it does :confused:

now for a fact about me:

its harder for me to not bite my nails when they taste salty to me
so now i am washing my hands after i bet them in case they taste good :o but perhaps thats worse :eek:

Tags
cliff clavins thread facts interesting facts lies trivia uninteresting facts who is cliff?
Back
Top Bottom