Unhappy Valentines Day

It's unlikely that Fanny and Swifty aren't the same person. Fanny appeared as Swifty lost his marbles, like Norman Perkins putting his mum's frock on.
You think so?
Swift appears relatively rational (although he appears to have had some kind of attack last night, going nuts with Troll designations) whilst Fanny appears simply unhinged and thus very entertaining to boot.
But as you say, maybe they are alter egos.
(Posting this is scary as I will no doubt get their attention)

You think so?
Swift appears relatively rational (although he appears to have had some kind of attack last night, going nuts with Troll designations) whilst Fanny appears simply unhinged and thus very entertaining to boot.
But as you say, maybe they are alter egos.
(Posting this is scary as I will no doubt get their attention)

Did you just call Swifty relatively rational? He must have dished out a thousand troll ratings and got into thirty fights this week.

Did you just call Swifty relatively rational? He must have dished out a thousand troll ratings and got into thirty fights this week.
I don't know what's happened there. He was always ascerbic but not usually nasty and often had some really interesting points to make. He seems to have had a total meltdown. I hope he's okay.

yeah, posted this yesterday, then heard the news today. Stomach turning, very sad, my heart goes out to those kids and the parents loss, to the brave teachers and to the police that have to deal with lunatics like this on a daily basis, can't be easy.

Wow! Creepy. Hell exists and it's located in people's minds. Guns are a means to produce a bigger damage, but without the easy access to guns the criminal intention still would be there. It would be good to eliminate the criminal will, but that would be as difficult as to change the social culture that produces them. The quicker solution would be to control the means, but guns are an important part of that same social culture. It seems every society has its own problems which come from their own constitution as nations. What makes things great incubates the seed of their own destruction. That's karmatic.

I was talking about race relations because a massive amount of your gun crime is exactly down to your history of not dealing with race relations.

The problem with the NRA is that they refuse to budge on inch on anything and so are halting any attempt to reduce gun deaths.

And on mass shootings all being in gun free zones: https://everytownresearch.org/reports/mass-shootings-analysis/

Here is some fantastic research by the Crime Prevention Research Center that completely debunks the Everytown research in each and every way. It's a good read.:

https://crimeresearch.org/2014/09/m...ty-on-guns-analysis-of-recent-mass-shootings/

Any specific examples of how the NRA are attempting to reduce gun deaths?? In fact if anything they took the measure after the Vegas shooting to issue a statement asking for a review as to whether Bump Stocks should be banned. I'd say that is an instance where they are not refusing to budge:

https://home.nra.org/joint-statement

'I was talking about race relations because a massive amount of your gun crime is exactly down to your history of not dealing with race relations.'

And specifically to this statement above, this coming from FBI crime statistics and Dr Richard Johnstone from the University of Toledo:

90% of blacks that die from murder are killed by other black people. It's such a shame that after coming through slavery and fighting for equal rights so many black lives are lost to the hands of fellow blacks.

And in fact police shootings of black people has gone down an astonishing in the last 30 years by 75% while police shootings of white people has flatlined.

Last edited:
Here is some fantastic research by the Crime Prevention Research Center that completely debunks the Everytown research in each and every way. It's a good read.:

https://crimeresearch.org/2014/09/m...ty-on-guns-analysis-of-recent-mass-shootings/

Any specific examples of how the NRA are attempting to reduce gun deaths?? In fact if anything they took the measure after the Vegas shooting to issue a statement asking for a review as to whether Bump Stocks should be banned. I'd say that is an instance where they are not refusing to budge:

https://home.nra.org/joint-statement

'I was talking about race relations because a massive amount of your gun crime is exactly down to your history of not dealing with race relations.'

And specifically to this statement above, this coming from FBI crime statistics and Dr Richard Johnstone from the University of Toledo:

90% of blacks that die from murder are killed by other black people. It's such a shame that after coming through slavery and fighting for equal rights so many black lives are lost to the hands of fellow blacks.

And in fact police shootings of black people has gone down an astonishing in the last 30 years by 75% while police shootings of white people has flatlined.

I looked at your first link before as you want to see all sides of an argument but it's horrendously biased and not a reasonable source at all. They're offering counter claims not debunking and a lot of their reasoning is just horse shit.

I'm not sure what you're arguing about here to be honest, you've got a horrendous gun problem but as with all pro gun people the argument is derailed in tit for tat instead of looking at causes and acting on them, on to the black thing...

This is why I was talking about how black history is taught because white people in general over there have no f***ing idea of how you got to the situation of your black population killing each other. Those neighbourhoods where black people are shooting each other didn't just organically materialize with a bunch of dangerous black people in them. They're there because your society was systematically structured that way. Whichever way you look at it you've got two options, either you want to do something about it or you don't. At present the policy is obviously one of containment cause you don't want all of that violence spilling out elsewhere but is that going to be the policy forever?

You've got other options. You could look at your drug laws, you could look at your gun laws, you could look at where private prisons lead in terms of needing an ever growing prison population, but if you look at any of those things you're going to have to look at investment in areas that have no hope and the inhabitants in them have no hope. And that would cost a lot! What other options do you have though? The alternative to me is that at some point the shit will hit the fan and things will properly spill over. Containment as a policy won't last forever. I guess that's why you're big fans of keeping your guns!

And here we go again with the misidentification of posters.
  • The Fregoli delusion is the belief that various people the believer meets are actually the same person in disguise.
Sounds ghastly so I'll try to help. Swifty is not Fannie Anne. Fannie Anne has posted here and is quite well known by his/her regular name but has chosen to give the loyal viewers a puzzle to solve and I don't want to spoil it.

The meme "it takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" has been debunked over and over and over again. It's complete and total bullshit, not backed up by anything like real data. More guns = more deaths. Period.

LOL. Ok
I think was has been debunked is that the Police/FBI etc are competent.
Too busy checking for Russians under the bed.
Turns out the school cop heard the shots and stayed put waiting for the
cops to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom