Under the influence request

elgatoculto

Hello folks! Sorry for the inconvinience, I know I haven't done anything to deserve my request being considered, but please be kind. I've been a fan for three years now, I'm a 23 year-old from Mexico desperate to find the "Under the influence" CD, but it seems impossible 'round here. I haven't found any download link so far, so, would any of you be kind enough to upload it? I would be forever grateful if so.

Thanks in advance, hoping to be attended somehow.
Cheers!

-B

i have the cd but it is unable to be ripped

I'm looking for all these Morrissey Mexican CDs

Viva Hate - Mexico CD [EMI 790180-2]
Bona Drag - Mexico CD [EMI 794298-2]
Maladjusted - Mexico CD [Mercury 314536036-2]
Viva Hate EMI Centenary edition - Mexico CD [EMI 856 325-2]
You Are The Quarry - Mexico CD [???]

If you think you can help me in any way I'll send you an UTI CD:)

i have the cd but it is unable to be ripped

Yeah this one was a weird one. I bought the CD and wasn't even able to listen to it on my CPU so I took it back. I bought the vinyl anyway but also wanted to listen to it while I work so a kind soul uploaded it to this forum.

Thx whoever you were... and still are? :)

How amazing is this whole compilation? None of the other ones in this series even came close to the reach that this one has...Moz is a true Music Fan and has a great knowledge of it all. I bought this way back when and it still gets played constantly

How amazing is this whole compilation? None of the other ones in this series even came close to the reach that this one has...Moz is a true Music Fan and has a great knowledge of it all. I bought this way back when and it still gets played constantly

I have the Paul Weller one and that's pretty good. I have been meaning to get Ian Brown's one too.

REQ: Morrissey Under the Influence

Hi, cant find a link to this, wondered if anybody could upload the songs from this cd, thankyou in advance:thumb:

Re: REQ: Morrissey Under the Influence

cheers dave

Re: REQ: Morrissey Under the Influence

This has been the soundtrack to my life all week. It's excellent :)
Much thanks to drifter for the upload :thumb:

Under the Influence Morrissey

I cant upload this to my computer. does anybody have this here?

what does bump mean?

It is an amalgamation of two words 'bum' (meaning bottom or rear end) and 'jump' meaning sex, i.e.

'Do you fancy a jump love?'
'Oh, go 'ed then, I've got nothing else on'

'bum' + 'jump' is basically a request for anal sex!

Now you know :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom