'Uncut' Morrissey Wolverhampton concert article - April 2010

The thing is though, the 88 gig is very important because it was his first solo gig and was also the only solo gig to feature Joyce, Gannon and Rourke. Most fans do care but tend not to speak out for anything, they tend to just grab what's given I suppose

The thing is though, the 88 gig is very important because it was his first solo gig and was also the only solo gig to feature Joyce, Gannon and Rourke. Most fans do care but tend not to speak out for anything, they tend to just grab what's given I suppose

You already know and have everything so why do you bother? Be gone. This gentleman is legit btw.

Do you get called a c*** often? If not you should be.

tHANKS FOR THE HISTORY LESSON, i HAD NO IDEA, c***: BUT THEN AGAIN YOU HAVE EVERYTHING...

Well that is nice.
So much for that famous Scandinavian love, peace and harmony. Maybe in the next world eh?

Sure, can I have something for nothing please? I'll be very popular on a messageboard? More winee plueasee...

Really?

My appöllogies, I shouldn't get get carried away. Ignore my previous comments, this gentleman is legit. Forget my ridiculous interchanges with other people. Viva Morrissey!

Well that is nice.
So much for that famous Scandinavian love, peace and harmony. Maybe in the next world eh?

Your contrubution is? TH_E MOST FANTASTIC vid I've seen! Thanks!

f*** you, you skinheaded twat....back to the chav homies...yeah innit la'!

Last edited by a moderator:
So the question now becomes if one of the 2 solo-ers buys it from troubled_joe, would they then offer it to others? Not necessarily as an upload, but in the sense of 'I'll burn you a dvd for the cost of a disc, a stamp and a couple of babychams'?
Hmmmm. Interesting....

So the question now becomes if one of the 2 solo-ers buys it from troubled_joe, would they then offer it to others? Not necessarily as an upload, but in the sense of 'I'll burn you a dvd for the cost of a disc, a stamp and a couple of babychams'?
Hmmmm. Interesting....
well when i think about the hollywodd bowl/south of morrissey thing,this issue in my opinion should def not be bragged about.it (like go to the main page for example) .so rather someone burning dvds and thefans who are ordering it pay for the expenses: blank dvd;package and postal costs or more likely -more- regarding the price of the dvd one itself will be buying and paying for it!

edit: i also think since there will be a lot of inqiries coming there should not be only the one person who bought it ,burn the dvds for other fans, as the buyer wouldnt have time to do anything else then..
so but that everybody who receives one copy and also have a dvd burner at home or can use it somewhere ,are the next one in line burning dvds for the next person ordering it
also maybe divide it into countries: germany, USA, Uk., australia, etc with that the postal costs wouldnt be as high and the sending times are shorter
. i.e. a few fans from the US. who received it , sending it then to other US fans,
same for other countries etc.
well or a download link via pm

it should be totally dealt with that under wraps nowhere to be bragging about on facebook and never made it onto the main board otherwise one will never sees that cause once it gets pubblic attention...and never made it onto youtube!

Last edited:
I'd be willing to buy a copy or put a few quid towards buying it for the forum if anyone else was bothered to put a few quid chip in towards it

Back
Top Bottom