Uncleskinny's 1000!!

Kewpie

Subscriber
Our hard working chief moderator finally reaches his 1000th posts!

Thank you very much for your help and hope your business trip to Brazil will be a fantastic opportunity to see the beautiful country.;)

Well done! Hope you have a good working holiday!

Congrats, Tio Flaco! If you want to make it to 2000 please check for pirahna before swimming in Brazil...

pirahnaskullax0.jpg

Congrats, Uncle Skinny. Thanks for being a cool guy now & personally to me before. Cheers.

And here we go! I hadn't realised.

It's been a tough year, doing this mod lark isn't easy at times, but it's rewarding. Peace and good karma to all.

Best Wishes,

Peter

well good going skinny and for being an uncle....can i be your nephew?

No...I'm his niece...he gives me cookies and pie...

well good going skinny and for being an uncle....can i be your nephew?

Ha! I have two nephews already. I am quite old, you know. I was skinny, then bigger, and now skinny again, which I am happy with. I've discovered you can eat and drink what you like, as long as the exercise is there, and my favourite thing to do is to put the boots on and get out on the hills, I absolutely love it - it gives you thinking time, you see nature, you get fit....there are no downsides.

Anyway, bedtime now, busy day tomorrow.

Best Wishes,

Peter

Ha! I have two nephews already. I am quite old, you know. I was skinny, then bigger, and now skinny again, which I am happy with. I've discovered you can eat and drink what you like, as long as the exercise is there, and my favourite thing to do is to put the boots on and get out on the hills, I absolutely love it - it gives you thinking time, you see nature, you get fit....there are no downsides.

Anyway, bedtime now, busy day tomorrow.

Best Wishes,

Peter
night uncle pete

You aren't his nephew...He said NO! You got served!

Back
Top Bottom