Uncleskinny: Complaints?

What are you on about?
Can you give us the link of the story?
What's wrong with expressing opinions in here like you and other users?
Incidentally few mods share news editor duty with site administrator, but not Uncleskinny and I.

:rolleyes:
where are Skinny links proving Moz had gay sex with the flat headed lawnmower?:lbf:

Really, you have said that Skinny posted that Moz is a Paedo. Where is that post? Why don't you just put Skinny on ignore and then you can on with your snowflake life.
That may be how you handle life, it sure is Skinny’s. Blinders on and shut out every opinion that differs from your own.

I like to keep an open outlook, thank you very much.

He spread the story, which was on the main page and was the very reason Moz started referring to this site as ‘SoLow’.

It’s all in the history of these very pages, you know how to use the search function?

On here: https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/uncleskinny-complaints.141559/

And also in the past 5,000-6,000 of his latest posts.

Strange how you never noticed.
I searched and there are several threads about "if Morrissey was a p*****" but it doesn't seem that any of them were posted by Uncleskinny. They were posted by people with registered accounts so they didn't have to be approved. I do agree that every other item on your list is correct. But I don't see Uncleskinny having posted anything about the item in question.
None of this is any of my business but if I were you I would edit your list and acknowledge that you seem to have gotten confused.
I agree that Uncleskinny is constantly posting negative opinions but those are opinions. You made a list of purported facts and that one does not seem to be a fact. By deleting it and acknowledging that you seem to be mistaken you would gain credibility and end this argument that is not serving you well.

I searched and there are several threads about "if Morrissey was a p*****" but it doesn't seem that any of them were posted by Uncleskinny. They were posted by people with registered accounts so they didn't have to be approved. I do agree that every other item on your list is correct. But I don't see Uncleskinny having posted anything about the item in question.
None of this is any of my business but if I were you I would edit your list and acknowledge that you seem to have gotten confused.
I agree that Uncleskinny is constantly posting negative opinions but those are opinions. You made a list of purported facts and that one does not seem to be a fact. By deleting it and acknowledging that you seem to be mistaken you would gain credibility and end this argument that is not serving you well.
You are right! But I have been in argument with Uncle P before on this issue and his stance on the paedo-story was ‘it may be true or it may not be true, that’s not up to me’ whereas just the fact that this very tenuous story was placed on the main page was very damaging itself.
But he stood by it hence spreading the rumour.

You are right! But I have been in argument with Uncle P before on this issue and his stance on the paedo-story was ‘it may be true or it may not be true, that’s not up to me’ whereas just the fact that this very tenuous story was placed on the main page was very damaging itself.
But he stood by it hence spreading the rumour.
Okay, I wasn't aware of that. Sorry for butting in.

He spread the story, which was on the main page and was the very reason Moz started referring to this site as ‘SoLow’.

It’s all in the history of these very pages, you know how to use the search function?

Where is it then?

Back
Top Bottom