Uncleskinny: Complaints?

Are you insane? FUNGUS? Skinny is a world renowned expert on all types of fungus, dont you know that??
Are you a complete moron? If Moz had a fungus on him he would be begging Skinny for his help and expertise.......Moz would be squeezing some OJ on the fungus and Skinny would rush in and slap it away from his hand.... LOL
:crazy:

A bar of soap is science to some who do not even realise that a substance outside of the body does not work like it does inside of a body.

A bar of soap is science to some who do not even realise that a substance outside of the body does not work like it does inside of a body.

I thought a bar of soap is to wash your hands and keeping certain substances like bacteria outside of your body?
Gee, am I wrong or what?

Well posted, Amy.
Mr Skinny is kept on because he apparently keeps within the conditions of the website.

He doesn't though, does he? He continually breaks the terms of conditions, as many here have pointed out, yet these breaches are always overlooked.

But does he keep within the spirit of the website?
He absolutely loathes modern-day Morrissey with the passion of the most f***ed-up troll, and he has contempt for anyone who still has the smallest amount of positivity towards, for example, a recent song.
David T - is this really the behaviour/attitude that you're looking for from a mod. Do you not feel it would be in the site's (and even his) best interest to let him have a month or two off his moderator duties?

Never going to happen. Skinny is like a corrupt old west Sheriff who refuses to hang up his badge as he enjoys abusing his power and other people far too much.

I thought a bar of soap is to wash your hands and keeping certain substances like bacteria outside of your body?
Gee, am I wrong or what?

its just a Skinny sock puppet, coming to his own defense. calling soap a 'substance' as if he were Aristotle or somebody, is a dead giveaway.:tiphat:

fallaciesposter.png

He can't seem to have a disagreement without making personal attacks especially if his logical infallibility or claims are questioned. He declared himself an expert on ascorbic acid and then made claims which are directly opposite studies posted by the NIH. When this was pointed out he stopped discussing the topic and started making the usual personal remarks. He even claimed that words mean something other than they do in the dictionary. I am still waiting for an update on that one. I find secret dictionaries that can only be read by Extremely Intelligent Scientists to be a fascinating topic, at least insofar as it provides a look into the psychology of those who might claim their existence.
Maybe the site should consider paid moderators. I'm sure there are people on fiverr who could do the behind the scenes work for a small fee.

fallaciesposter.png

He can't seem to have a disagreement without making personal attacks especially if his logical infallibility or claims are questioned. He declared himself an expert on ascorbic acid and then made claims which are directly opposite studies posted by the NIH. When this was pointed out he stopped discussing the topic and started making the usual personal remarks. He even claimed that words mean something other than they do in the dictionary. I am still waiting for an update on that one. I find secret dictionaries that can only be read by Extremely Intelligent Scientists to be a fascinating topic, at least insofar as it provides a look into the psychology of those who might claim their existence.
Maybe the site should consider paid moderators. I'm sure there are people on fiverr who could do the behind the scenes work for a small fee.

Shut up, and stop whining.

Shut up, and stop whining.

Were you told as a small child to shut up? Stop whining? Is that the root cause of the psychodrama you carry out on this site? Over the past year or so it's gotten a lot more noticeable. Maybe you're facing your own mortality and realizing that this site is the only place where you can talk to people the way you were talked to when you were small.
I'm sorry but don't direct it at me. There are doctors who can help you with medication and cognitive therapy. You don't have to live this way. I hope you will consider this suggestion. :)

Were you told as a small child to shut up? Stop whining? Is that the root cause of the psychodrama you carry out on this site? Over the past year or so it's gotten a lot more noticeable. Maybe you're facing your own mortality and realizing that this site is the only place where you can talk to people the way you were talked to when you were small.
I'm sorry but don't direct it at me. There are doctors who can help you with medication and cognitive therapy. You don't have to live this way. I hope you will consider this suggestion. :)

It's all you do. Complain and whine. A classic sea-lion.

And I'll tell you why you don't log in, because you're a coward. If you logged in, people could block your one-track inanity. But you're a coward. And you wouldn't expose yourself to that. I see you. I know what you are like. And I'll continue to call you out using whatever words I like, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

And I'll tell you why you don't log in, because you're a coward. If you logged in, people could block your one-track inanity. But you're a coward. And you wouldn't expose yourself to that. I see you. I know what you are like. And I'll continue to call you out using whatever words I like, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

It's been established that you can use whatever words you like. That's your payment for being a moderator who sometimes is not a moderator but a poster, etc, etc. That has nothing to do with me and there is no reason for me to try to do something about it.
You're demonstrating ad hominem and strawman arguments. And that's fine. :)

It's been established that you can use whatever words you like. That's your payment for being a moderator who sometimes is not a moderator but a poster, etc, etc. That has nothing to do with me and there is no reason for me to try to do something about it.
You're demonstrating ad hominem and strawman arguments. And that's fine. :)

LOL for sure. what does signing in have to do with the price of Vitamin C in China? the best posting here is done by anons....but he wants you to sign on so he sic his cronies on you and then ban you.:cool:
peeps here have been banned here for such innocuous behavior as liking there own post. David T
warned peeps NOT to like their own posts, LOL
its against the TOS , a clause written in invisible print :laughing: this place is the best a total trip.

soap as a substance i laughed out loud at that one :laughing:

Watch out so the sea lion doesn't turn into a walrus although of course the debate about what is the difference between them is on going.

giphy.gif

LOL for sure. what does signing in have to do with the price of Vitamin C in China? the best posting here is done by anons....but he wants you to sign on so he sic his cronies on you and then ban you.:cool:
peeps here have been banned here for such innocuous behavior as liking there own post. David T
warned peeps NOT to like their own posts, LOL
its against the TOS , a clause written in invisible print :laughing: this place is the best a total trip.

soap as a substance i laughed out loud at that one :laughing:

The funny part is I'm ALREADY BANNED! I can't sign in. Uncle Skinny, he of the "impeccable logic" knows this. So I don't know, when he says "You won't sign in because you're a coward" if A) he's stupid, B) he's a liar and is counting on most people not being aware of it, or C) he's mentally ill. Early onset dementia is not a joke and I'm not saying this lightly. I knew someone that had it and they would make weird accusations and acted hostile a lot of the time for no reason.
That theory fits with his statements, "I can see you!"
Can anyone tell me what that is supposed to mean?
If there is a D) I'm open to hearing it.
And calling someone a coward from six thousand miles away... I don't think I have to point out the #irony in that.
I agree the real TOS is definitely written in invisible ink just like Skinny's secret dictionary of science. :thumb:

The funny part is I'm ALREADY BANNED! I can't sign in. Uncle Skinny, he of the "impeccable logic" knows this. So I don't know, when he says "You won't sign in because you're a coward" if A) he's stupid, B) he's a liar and is counting on most people not being aware of it, or C) he's mentally ill. Early onset dementia is not a joke and I'm not saying this lightly. I knew someone that had it and they would make weird accusations and acted hostile a lot of the time for no reason.
That theory fits with his statements, "I can see you!"
Can anyone tell me what that is supposed to mean?
If there is a D) I'm open to hearing it.
And calling someone a coward from six thousand miles away... I don't think I have to point out the #irony in that.
I agree the real TOS is definitely written in invisible ink just like Skinny's secret dictionary of science. :thumb:

I agree, totally baffling. Skinny can call you a racist, fascist POS for any reason he sees fit, and he is well within the POS despite the explicit condemnation on the POS about such insults, but get this, ITS NOT CONTRARY TO POS. :mock:
If you voted LEAVE, along with over fifty percent of the pop you are: racist, fascist etc and shoud die of neck cancer....no questions asked.
Result: cool with the TOS.

Thats right. You CANT insult peeps and you CAN insult peeps according to the so called TOS.:rofl:\
Old Parmenides must be rolling in his grave LOL

Now. Step back. Supposed you had a toke..... which cant be that bad, since that PeterB dude is posting and
smoking weed 24/7.....and happen to LIKE your own post. Not call someone a racist or fascist but simply like your own post because you happen to like it, it was well written... what happens you ask>:banned:

thats right.:banned:

and you are :banned:

LOL what a trip.

I have wondered how you get banned from here as it does seem a bit of a free for all and then I look at how tedious half of these anon c***s are and I realize the mods on here must be doing an alright job.

**** Benny 4 Mod *****

I'll be genuinely honest here, Skinny has stopped me coming on this website as i cannot stand the abuse he gives to people, he is a disgusting human being.
Im glad this thread has been created, he really does upset me.

I'll be genuinely honest here, Skinny has stopped me coming on this website as i cannot stand the abuse he gives to people, he is a disgusting human being.
Im glad this thread has been created, he really does upset me.
#Metoo I was told he has my IP address and details. Haven’t got legal proof yet, but it was very worrying to think that could be the case, he could give that info to any other weirdo. Hope Twitter lawsuits coming show the error of misusing people’s information.

#Metoo I was told he has my IP address and details. Haven’t got legal proof yet, but it was very worrying to think that could be the case, he could give that info to any other weirdo. Hope Twitter lawsuits coming show the error of misusing people’s information.

Nice chatting with you in the Bluerose chatroom. Skinny is no monster like me.

**** Benny 4 Mod *****

giphy.gif

It's not so much the craziness (because I lurvs myself some crazy), but the ad hominem attacks that bother me. Low blows are fine just not the ones that are intended to be hurtful ;)

I can't say I have read all of Skinny's posts, but the ones I have are generally on topic and quite amusing.

Also, if someone could explain how Truth is banned, but his avatar logo shows Truth when he posts, i would appreciate it.

Uncleskinny is acting in this way here because he thinks this is the way Morrissey likes people to behave or it's the way Morrissey himself would behave if he were here. It's his "Viva Hate" theory. He is just trying to do things in the way he thinks Morrissey does things. Uncleskinny is not a rebel, he is following the rules he believes in.
That includes the rules of absolute power, in which he believes. We can agree or not with him, or we can tolerate him. But he has decided not to be ignored by Morrissey. He is a big fan.

Back
Top Bottom