Uncleskinny: Complaints?

Right, so...you're 'commonly known as Rifke-Extreme Rabbit' in real life? Don't be ridiculous. You post under an avatar to allow exaggeration of traits so don't give me any baloney about it being the 'authentic' you. As if anyone would give a fcuk about the 'real' you....

Too right i'm a gross old man. And proud of it. Lots of young folk fill their boots with my grossness too.....
ill tell you what, it's actually the opposite. like, sometimes I find this whole internet experience dissatisfying because I feel like I'm not expressing how interesting I am in real life well enough. like, sometimes I feel like im representing myself very flatly, and it's just no good, you know? so I would say that rather than exaggerating traits here, as you say, they have become instead a bit watered down. ill be honest, that bothers me. it produces in me a feeling akin to seeing myself in the colour gray, after knowing how much better I look in the colour blue.

however, I will say that rather than identifying myself as a rabbit in my life, I most commonly identify as a bunny, so you are right about that. as far as the plastic tuxedo and black lipstick go those are mere embellishments.

Sorry, mate. You simply don't have any moral or intellectual authority to designate me as a 'troll' just because my views disturb you. And periodically amuse you.

best
BB

Actually buddy............

1) Your views do not disturb me, not in the slightest. Never have, never will.

2) Yes you do amuse me, I view you as if you were my own personal court jester on this site. I know that is far from your stated aim, that being to debunk the Cult of Morrissey, but for my own purposes I see you as very much a comedic character with a grand vocabulary and I certainly appreciate the time and effort you take to entertain me, even if said entertainment is merely a by-product of your true purpose here. And look I understand the routine is getting a bit tired and dated now, and I understand that it must be difficult coming up with new material and fresh zingers, but fear not!! Much like a favourite pair of old shoes or a comfy worn out rug I enjoy coming across your posts, they always make me laugh and cheer me. More often than not it is something you wrote that provides me my 'chortle of the day' although to be fair Born To Harangue took out the title yesterday with their tikka masala quip; so maybe you did make me laugh the most yesterday afterall? ;) And although there is something of the 'failed writer' about what you post, I want to let you know that I rate it highly, much better than 95% of the drivel that makes it on to the Waterstones shelves these days. You posses a unique talent, it's just a shame the world will never discover it.

3) I agree I don't hold the moral or intellectual authority to designate you as anything on this site, nor did I ever represent myself as such. I was simply passing on to another 'guest' a recommendation as per my own observations of these boards. I believe it's called 'having an opinion' which I certainly am more than entitled to hold.

Free speech.

Free thinking.

Free will.

All the best, your biggest fan, this is Stan :lbf:

P.S Please pass my regards on to Sharon, her updates as to the whereabouts and activities of Brummie Boy are a vital cog in the machinery, and her secretarial work is clearly first rate.

why would you want to hide your geographical location? do you think this moderator has surface-to-surface missiles in his moderator tool-kit?

I don't hide but I was saying that if you think Uncle Skinny is going to show up on your doorstep and push you down a manhole, there is a simple way to avoid that. This is the second time today you have misunderstood a reply from me to someone else and then made a remark about it.

there is something of the 'failed writer' about what you post, I want to let you know that I rate it highly, much better than 95% of the drivel that makes it on to the Waterstones shelves these days. You posses a unique talent, it's just a shame the world will never discover it.....Please pass my regards on to Sharon,

Actually buddy............

1) Your views do not disturb me, not in the slightest. Never have, never will.

2) Yes you do amuse me, I view you as if you were my own personal court jester on this site. I know that is far from your stated aim, that being to debunk the Cult of Morrissey, but for my own purposes I see you as very much a comedic character with a grand vocabulary and I certainly appreciate the time and effort you take to entertain me, even if said entertainment is merely a by-product of your true purpose here. And look I understand the routine is getting a bit tired and dated now, and I understand that it must be difficult coming up with new material and fresh zingers, but fear not!! Much like a favourite pair of old shoes or a comfy worn out rug I enjoy coming across your posts, they always make me laugh and cheer me. More often than not it is something you wrote that provides me my 'chortle of the day' although to be fair Born To Harangue took out the title yesterday with their tikka masala quip; so maybe you did make me laugh the most yesterday afterall? ;) And although there is something of the 'failed writer' about what you post, I want to let you know that I rate it highly, much better than 95% of the drivel that makes it on to the Waterstones shelves these days. You posses a unique talent, it's just a shame the world will never discover it.

3) I agree I don't hold the moral or intellectual authority to designate you as anything on this site, nor did I ever represent myself as such. I was simply passing on to another 'guest' a recommendation as per my own observations of these boards. I believe it's called 'having an opinion' which I certainly am more than entitled to hold.

Free speech.

Free thinking.

Free will.

All the best, your biggest fan, this is Stan :lbf:

P.S Please pass my regards on to Sharon, her updates as to the whereabouts and activities of Brummie Boy are a vital cog in the machinery, and her secretarial work is clearly first rate.

An amusing attempt to escape the noose....

Have no fear. Everything is on track for 'BrummieBoy' to rise into a violent cataclysm of global, apocalyptic Fame on a scale that has never been imaginable before....the only issue is whether or not he will allow a brief 'shooting star' indication of his genius to percolate through the stagnant pond of 'popular culture' before he leaves the planet, or if he will merely uses his vast wealth & the enduring love of his equally gifted children as the engine to ensure a posthumous legacy of Art that will shake the world to it's foundations. Your rather obviously assume that every genius wishes to be publicly recognised as such by Herd Culture. How quaint! BB has been 'living the dream' since the eclipse of 1999 when he 'retired' to the 'monastery', to the heart of darkness, to the cell wherein he planned and executed the greatest run of albums & 45rpms the world ever experienced. The fact he refused to release (almost) anything whilst in physical form merely shows to future generations that he was serious, that he was #4Real, that he already had more money than he knew what to do with, more offers of sexual bliss than could possibly be accommodated, so why would he invited crazed 'fans' to the party? If he does briefly appear it will probably not now be VegAnarchyInTheUK as he has just recorded yet another new album in Milan last week. He was friends with Prince, allegedly. Prince used his ideas as a template but couldn't disengage from his 'famous' persona in time to save himself. There are also rumours that BB and Bowie were BFF since the 70s but that is unlikely to ever be confirmed or denied by either party.

I trust this is helpful to you.

Sharon McCormick
The Secretary
for/on behalf of 'BrummieBoy'

An amusing attempt to escape the noose....

Have no fear. Everything is on track for 'BrummieBoy' to rise into a violent cataclysm of global, apocalyptic Fame on a scale that has never been imaginable before....the only issue is whether or not he will allow a brief 'shooting star' indication of his genius to percolate through the stagnant pond of 'popular culture' before he leaves the planet, or if he will merely uses his vast wealth & the enduring love of his equally gifted children as the engine to ensure a posthumous legacy of Art that will shake the world to it's foundations. Your rather obviously assume that every genius wishes to be publicly recognised as such by Herd Culture. How quaint! BB has been 'living the dream' since the eclipse of 1999 when he 'retired' to the 'monastery', to the heart of darkness, to the cell wherein he planned and executed the greatest run of albums & 45rpms the world ever experienced. The fact he refused to release (almost) anything whilst in physical form merely shows to future generations that he was serious, that he was #4Real, that he already had more money than he knew what to do with, more offers of sexual bliss than could possibly be accommodated, so why would he invited crazed 'fans' to the party? If he does briefly appear it will probably not now be VegAnarchyInTheUK as he has just recorded yet another new album in Milan last week. He was friends with Prince, allegedly. Prince used his ideas as a template but couldn't disengage from his 'famous' persona in time to save himself. There are also rumours that BB and Bowie were BFF since the 70s but that is unlikely to ever be confirmed or denied by either party.

I trust this is helpful to you.

Sharon McCormick
The Secretary
for/on behalf of 'BrummieBoy'

From Gods lips to my ears you never dissapoint :lbf:

I don't hide but I was saying that if you think Uncle Skinny is going to show up on your doorstep and push you down a manhole, there is a simple way to avoid that. This is the second time today you have misunderstood a reply from me to someone else and then made a remark about it.

I have misunderstood nothing. You are a silly fool and are clearly paranoid and neurotic. I don't think Uncle Skinny is going to turn up on my doorstep because that isn't possible, that isn't an option. I live in a secure compound, a 'gated community'. Nobody can get within half a mile of my residence without being tracked by surveillance technology. Anyone ignoring the clear warning signs would find themselves in a dire predicament. However, i am an exceptional person so my situation isn't relevant to most people on this forum. I have tried to locate your original impertinence but have given up. What is this nonsense about manholes? Don't answer! Just go away. You have nothing to offer me.

Goodbye.

I have misunderstood nothing. You are a silly fool and are clearly paranoid and neurotic. I don't think Uncle Skinny is going to turn up on my doorstep because that isn't possible, that isn't an option. I live in a secure compound, a 'gated community'. Nobody can get within half a mile of my residence without being tracked by surveillance technology. Anyone ignoring the clear warning signs would find themselves in a dire predicament. However, i am an exceptional person so my situation isn't relevant to most people on this forum. I have tried to locate your original impertinence but have given up. What is this nonsense about manholes? Don't answer! Just go away. You have nothing to offer me.

Goodbye.

You lectured me about Anthony Rapp in another thread because you completely misunderstood my post. Now, in a thread that is based around Uncle Skinny's post about pushing someone in a manhole you ask me why I'm talking about manholes.
Later.

You lectured me about Anthony Rapp in another thread because you completely misunderstood my post. Now, in a thread that is based around Uncle Skinny's post about pushing someone in a manhole you ask me why I'm talking about manholes.
Later.

Please refrain from any further contact or I will seek a restraining order. Your prose smells of wee...

I can’t make sense of the situation anymore. There was a time when Skinny was – with some of older Manchester crowd he obviously got on with – decent, and fair, and frequently funny. And then of course, many users here became completely disillusioned with Morrissey over the years, realised they weren’t fans anymore and just drifted away and did other things. Skinny stayed, though he felt the same as them, and grew ever more bitter and now he stirs this pot and seems to jump at the chance to fight and throw insults around. It seems to clear to me that he gets no enjoyment from coming here now, and it must mess with your mind to “battle” online all day.

I can’t make sense of the situation anymore. There was a time when Skinny was – with some of older Manchester crowd he obviously got on with – decent, and fair, and frequently funny. And then of course, many users here became completely disillusioned with Morrissey over the years, realised they weren’t fans anymore and just drifted away and did other things. Skinny stayed, though he felt the same as them, and grew ever more bitter and now he stirs this pot and seems to jump at the chance to fight and throw insults around. It seems to clear to me that he gets no enjoyment from coming here now, and it must mess with your mind to “battle” online all day.

That sums me up and I doubt anyone would remain a mod if they completely lost interest in what they do.

Praying every night this will be my last visit here and that sentiment is of course shared by everyone.

You are a rotten apple amy. I would choose uncle skinny over you any day of the week. go away.

You are a rotten apple amy. I would choose uncle skinny over you any day of the week. go away.

I am not rotten at all. I've been signed up for over 10 years, I have never "trolled" or used other names, and I remember when Skinny's presence and demeanour as a mod was unrecognisable from what it is now. If you want to take issue with something I've said, at least explain yourself fully.

Well posted, Amy.
Mr Skinny is kept on because he apparently keeps within the conditions of the website.
But does he keep within the spirit of the website?
He absolutely loathes modern-day Morrissey with the passion of the most f***ed-up troll, and he has contempt for anyone who still has the smallest amount of positivity towards, for example, a recent song.
David T - is this really the behaviour/attitude that you're looking for from a mod. Do you not feel it would be in the site's (and even his) best interest to let him have a month or two off his moderator duties?

Last edited:
Well posted, Amy.
Mr Skinny is, apparently, kept on because he apparently keeps within the conditions of the website.
But does he keep within the spirit of the website?
He absolutely loathes modern-day Morrissey with the passion of the most f***ed-up troll, and he has utter contempt for anyone who still has the faintest amount of positivity towards, for example, a recent song.
David T - is this really the behaviour/attitude that you're looking for from a mod. Do you not feel it would be in the site's (and even his) best interest to let him have a month or two off his moderator duties?

If I was David, the man who was thrown out of a Moz gig, then I would hire people that hate Morrissey. It is never the fans of something that keeps things going but indeed the doubters.

Our world history was based on one thing, the moaning about things that can become better. Had we been content and not questioned things we would have been in a cave still scratching not only our balls but of course the walls of those caves.

As it is we are not.

In the end there can only be one winner and it won't be Morrissey cause this year of 2018 is when he dies from fungus that he contracted on his many flights across the world. The air onboard is full of poison and fungus and is never ever cleaned.

Sleep well, Morrissey.

If I was David, the man who was thrown out of a Moz gig, then I would hire people that hate Morrissey. It is never the fans of something that keeps things going but indeed the doubters.

Our world history was based on one thing, the moaning about things that can become better. Had we been content and not questioned things we would have been in a cave still scratching not only our balls but of course the walls of those caves.

As it is we are not.

In the end there can only be one winner and it won't be Morrissey cause this year of 2018 is when he dies from fungus that he contracted on his many flights across the world. The air onboard is full of poison and fungus and is never ever cleaned.

Sleep well, Morrissey.

Are you insane? FUNGUS? Skinny is a world renowned expert on all types of fungus, dont you know that??
Are you a complete moron? If Moz had a fungus on him he would be begging Skinny for his help and expertise.......Moz would be squeezing some OJ on the fungus and Skinny would rush in and slap it away from his hand.... LOL
:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom