Uncleskinny: Complaints?

Hilarious!
Wonderful post.
Emoticons placed to perfection.
You madam, are a wonderment.

'You madam, are a wonderment'......WTF? You actually carry on in such a manner?Are you the ghost of Queen Victoria, 'perchance'. LOL:laughing:

KILL UNCLE

8 years or so ago, swap Skinny for Kewpie and you have the same thread..... nothing was done then, of course. Oh, apart from I got unjustly banned by lies from Kewpie to the boss, relating to a PM I sent Kewpie (asking her politely to stop trolling me) a PM, that - according to Kewpie - was so abusive, rather than show it to the boss as evidence, Kewpie deleted it instead - and then informed the boss I had sent an abusive PM. Her word against mine, guess which side the boss sided with? And I was banished.
However, Skinny is a top bloke. Long may he reign as a top mod.

Jukebox ''Come On City'' Jury :thumb:

8 years or so ago, swap Skinny for Kewpie and you have the same thread..... nothing was done then, of course. Oh, apart from I got unjustly banned by lies from Kewpie to the boss, relating to a PM I sent Kewpie (asking her politely to stop trolling me) a PM, that - according to Kewpie - was so abusive, rather than show it to the boss as evidence, Kewpie deleted it instead - and then informed the boss I had sent an abusive PM. Her word against mine, guess which side the boss sided with? And I was banished.

You of all people banned, for what?

I never remember you saying anything provocative or having arguments with people on here. This really surprised me.

I recall asking you to stop harassing it didn't stop and I saw enough evidence. Do you recall posting some photo of a Nazi? This was many years ago. Generally, we don't ban people, they ban themselves.

Same old same old, brummie

I curse you that every night you pathetically pretend to be a good parent tucking your kids in bed you get a vision of Johnathan and Tim lay in the aftermath of the brave IRA.
Best wishes for Christmas you EVIL BASTARD

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Come back Skinny I think I could be next with the “ Snowflake generation “

Love to give it but ! ! !

I recall asking you to stop harassing it didn't stop and I saw enough evidence. Do you recall posting some photo of a Nazi? This was many years ago. Generally, we don't ban people, they ban themselves.

That sounds like something I did and posting pictures of nazis is of course allowed and sometimes needed when discussing them or things having to do with them.

David, I know you are a great gentleman and all that but you are really struggling here. Just admit that sometimes a moderator uses his or her power in a situation and no one is blaming you.

When people are given the power to decide people will always abuse it and use it.

I curse you that every night you pathetically pretend to be a good parent tucking your kids in bed you get a vision of Johnathan and Tim lay in the aftermath of the brave IRA.
Best wishes for Christmas you EVIL BASTARD

Come back Skinny I think I could be next with the “ Snowflake generation “

Love to give it but ! ! !

Come on brummie, can’t you think of any new material? Put your barleycorn persona in charge, at least he’s interesting

you must be kidding.....someone got banned for posting a photo of a Nazi?? LOL
calling everyone a Nazi. proceed>> continue to call everyone who doesn't agree with your own pov a Nazi.
The are not Nazis, but proceed.
posting a picture of a REAL Nazi.:banned: Banned.

LOL what a circus.

Come on brummie, can’t you think of any new material? Put your barleycorn persona in charge, at least he’s interesting

You’re not very good at this are you ?
Check out post #388 on “Tosserrey’s December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

Love and best wishes to you and the kids ! Sleep tight hope the images of Johnathan and Tim come back to haunt when you kiss them night, night.

F U Scumbag.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the context which involved picturing Kewpie as a Nazi I believe. Also, now I recall about the deleted PM, I went and looked in the backups and found the PM and some other nasty attacks, that was enough to warrant harassment.

you must be kidding.....someone got banned for posting a photo of a Nazi?? LOL
calling everyone a Nazi. proceed>> continue to call everyone who doesn't agree with your own pov a Nazi.
The are not Nazis, but proceed.
posting a picture of a REAL Nazi.:banned: Banned.

LOL what a circus.

Skinny portrays people here as Nazis on a daily basis. LOL
In the context of calling them a nazi every time they disagree with him or/and agree with Moz. LOL
What insanity. :rofl:

It would be great to see someone calling Skinny a Nazi and then getting banned. that would be one
for the ages. LOL

for all of you who dont like uncle skinny, for what it's worth, Morrissey doesn't like uncle skinny either. I know. he told me so.

no, really. he did. I still know where the exact post is located too, but I cant show you, I'm afraid, because that's me and Morrissey's secret.

Just a small point: if, as David T says, you can block a mod exactly like you can any other member - then why is how Peter is responding an issue?
The mechanism to not see his responses already exists so I guess the question would be why do people choose not to utilise said? (assuming you are registered of course).
Regards,
FWD.

for my own part, I'm not really that fussed about uncle skinny. I mean, he was very rude to me at first but he hasn't said anything to me in ages (perhaps he has me on ignore?). I'm all in favour of letting people just be themselves, and if that really truly is just uncle skinny's personality and he doesn't necessarily mean anything personal or malicious by it, then I guess he should be allowed to act that way. and yet, I understand that he's a family man and probably has a life outside of this place and I wonder how that could be possible with the personality he displays here, which makes me think that the personality he displays here cant possibly be his real personality. so I have to say I don't really get why he acts here the way he does and mostly I just feel it's a shame that he cant ever just be nice or, like, flexible.

Oh... I want Skinny to be a moderator.

We all dislike some things. In my own case, I do not like marihuana at all (I think it only makes people act in dumb ways, it smells like piss to me; the myth that it makes people get creative is simply nonsense, unless idiocy is a form of creativity)... So I can imagine myself being a moderator in Marihuana Forums.... and being forced to read every day the rants of people I probably despise talking about something I do not like at all, something that doesn't even interest me. It would be a nightmare (I am not a masochist).

So, yes... I want Skinny here, reading pages and pages about Morrissey. It has a very funny side if you think about it.

They can see your general location. If you click this you'll see where you appear to be.
You can use a VPN, a simple browser addon, to hide it. If you use Chrome, google "chrome free vpn," and so on. Opera comes with it. Firefox has it as an extension. It's sometimes useful to watch a video that is not available in your country. Some websites keep lists of these vpn's and block them. It's hard to find one that works on BBC.

why would you want to hide your geographical location? do you think this moderator has surface-to-surface missiles in his moderator tool-kit?

The problem is he often infers he knows a poster's name or location,sometimes in a rather threatening manner.
Even with anonymous posts.

Therefore,he is either trying to intimidate or has access to personal data and has no qualms in sharing such info.

He sometimes to appear to conflate anonymous posters and often gets it wrong.
His responses often appear cruel and hurtful.
There was a time when P.was respectful but it is getting out of hand now.

So what. What on earth do you think he can do with that information? Organise a mob to turn up at your house with torches and pitch-forks? He is a public figure with a reputation to defend. As is DavidT. This is a very silly idea. If some bat-shit crazy person here were to take the content of this 'hateful online creche' into the 'real world' what do you think the reaction would be? Most likely amusement, indifference or incredulity that anyone imagines the discussions on this site translate to the real world other than when they impinge on the public persona of Morrissey. That silly MP who walked to the guillotine was an exception. He wanted to own his trollery and confess to it for reasons that his therapist is probably exploring right now. Relax. Nobody here can doxx anyone unjustifiably without getting blow-back. And please remember you're never anonymous on the internet. Ever. Every single Social Media site tracks you to/from here and that info is for sale to anyone who might want to track you. Ask yourself the question: Who on earth could be bothered to track a batch of crazy Morrissey 'fans'....oh, wait....Homeland Security in case there's a Moz-inspired Presidential assassin lurking....oh dear....be afraid!!!!

LOL

BB

Back
Top Bottom