Uncleskinny: Complaints?

I'll be genuinely honest here, Skinny has stopped me coming on this website as i cannot stand the abuse he gives to people, he is a disgusting human being.
Im glad this thread has been created, he really does upset me.

But you have just posted here you f***ing half wit dickhead?

Uncleskinny is acting in this way here because he thinks this is the way Morrissey likes people to behave or it's the way Morrissey himself would behave if he were here. It's his "Viva Hate" theory. He is just trying to do things in the way he thinks Morrissey does things. Uncleskinny is not a rebel, he is following the rules he believes in.
That includes the rules of absolute power, in which he believes. We can agree or not with him, or we can tolerate him. But he has decided not to be ignored by Morrissey. He is a big fan.

He's not going to like that f***er!

giphy.gif

It's not so much the craziness (because I lurvs myself some crazy), but the ad hominem attacks that bother me. Low blows are fine just not the ones that are intended to be hurtful ;)

I can't say I have read all of Skinny's posts, but the ones I have are generally on topic and quite amusing.

Also, if someone could explain how Truth is banned, but his avatar logo shows Truth when he posts, i would appreciate it.

Truth isn't a registered account. If you look at the site without signing in and click on "Reply to Thread" it will give you the name "anonymous" by default. If you want to use a different name than Anonymous you just type it it. Sometimes I am Judge Judy if a legal ruling needs to be made and I occasionally give psychological counselling as Dr Phil. I try to use a name that's on topic but Truth never goes out of style.
I'm really your old buddy "Calamine Lotion" and that is the account that was banned. David has said it was for "other reasons." He's a slippery one so I didn't really bother to try to find out more. :lbf:

Truth isn't a registered account. If you look at the site without signing in and click on "Reply to Thread" it will give you the name "anonymous" by default. If you want to use a different name than Anonymous you just type it it. Sometimes I am Judge Judy if a legal ruling needs to be made and I occasionally give psychological counselling as Dr Phil. I try to use a name that's on topic but Truth never goes out of style.
I'm really your old buddy "Calamine Lotion" and that is the account that was banned. David has said it was for "other reasons." He's a slippery one so I didn't really bother to try to find out more. :lbf:

Thank you for that. I knew I liked you for some reason. Good ole' CL! Again, I have been gone for a while so not sure of the whole "banning" thing, but I did enjoy your posts under that moniker.

Maybe you could add a CL under your posts. Taste is an interesting concept. In all things, food, music, clothing, words, etc. I generally tend to gravitate to those that stand out in some way, and one thing for sure is you do stand out! You seem to have elevated or de-elevated yourself depending on one's stance as quite the thorn in the side of some of the higher ups here. Better than a crown of thorns though!

Last edited:
Uncleskinny is acting in this way here because he thinks this is the way Morrissey likes people to behave or it's the way Morrissey himself would behave if he were here. It's his "Viva Hate" theory. He is just trying to do things in the way he thinks Morrissey does things. Uncleskinny is not a rebel, he is following the rules he believes in.
That includes the rules of absolute power, in which he believes. We can agree or not with him, or we can tolerate him. But he has decided not to be ignored by Morrissey. He is a big fan.

You need to watch a few of the Mike Leigh movies to find a clue. Your problem with authorities is well documented and also a clue as to why people like you can never develop a decent and organised society.

Those manana manana countries always ended up getting what they deserved. Maybe the spanish speaking of this world should modernise and ditch that cockroach language and actually learn enough english to be able to get somewhere in life instead of blaming their own well rehearsed failure on others.

Thank you for that. I knew I liked you for some reason. Good ole' CL! Again, I have been gone for a while so not sure of the whole "banning" thing, but I did enjoy your posts under that moniker.

Maybe you could add a CL under your posts. Taste is an interesting concept. In all things, food, music, clothing, words, etc. I generally tend to gravitate to those that stand out in some way, and one thing for sure is you do stand out! You seem to have elevated or de-elevated yourself depending on one's stance as quite the thorn in the side of some of the higher ups here. Better than a crown of thorns though!

I was surprised to see you return and I enjoy your posts, too. I had been gone for months when Morrissey made his comments about Kevin Spacey and I started posting here again.

You need to watch a few of the Mike Leigh movies to find a clue. Your problem with authorities is well documented and also a clue as to why people like you can never develop a decent and organised society.

Those manana manana countries always ended up getting what they deserved. Maybe the spanish speaking of this world should modernise and ditch that cockroach language and actually learn enough english to be able to get somewhere in life instead of blaming their own well rehearsed failure on others.

I don't know what you mean with "people like you". I suppose it's another of your stupid generalizations based on the geographical location of people. I communicate you that people like me were constructing western civilization when people like you were considered barbarians. Nothing changed despite the appearances.

I don't know what you mean with "people like you". I suppose it's another of your stupid generalizations based on the geographical location of people. I communicate you that people like me were constructing western civilization when people like you were considered barbarians. Nothing changed despite the appearances.

We made keys when your lot were still in caves. All you are famous for is hiding some deadbeat nazis.

I'll send the medal by mail.

WAIT WAIT!

You said you would never talk to me here ever again, hard isn't it?

Argentina, the blank page on the world map long after all the other civilisations.

You should swap your anger for a moment of education.

if you ban people posting viable or in words the N*** words, which I aprove, people, families and gouverments in Europe still remembering that fasist regime ,
but if Jukebox Jury was banned why not our site nutcase azteccamera, who used the name many times as more people, be righteous and ban them too

nuff

You don't have a clue.

Oh, you can do better than that. At least try harder.

Your argy-bargy friend does not know I do not drink alcohol.

Educate yourself on the difference between vikings (icelandics, norwegians and danish) and värings (swedes).

Väringar travelled east to buy and sell and did not rape and murder and burn churches like the west travelling vikings. Those were the barbarians although with Argentina having no history we can only imagine what savages you were as you had protect yourself from animals and each other and sometimes that was the same thing.

Education is free online, try it!

Funny how you have this swedish friend you talked about at great lengths and now you're not a fan anymore. You south americans always struck me as being so insecure cause you know your part of the world is absolute shit and like a giant toilet yet you have this cute need to defend it.

Get a move on, the bread queues starts in a bit.

Funny how you have this swedish friend you talked about at great lengths and now you're not a fan anymore. You south americans always struck me as being so insecure cause you know your part of the world is absolute shit and like a giant toilet yet you have this cute need to defend it.

Get a move on, the bread queues starts in a bit.

And yet Argentina is ranked 114th in the world for deaths per 1000 of population, whereas Sweden is 47th - so the bread must be doing some good. And while we are at it, for assaults, Argentina is ranked 21st in the world and Sweden 6th, for rape, Argentina is ranked 28th in the world, Sweden is 3rd. It appears that Sweden is absolute shit compared to Argentina.

And yet Argentina is ranked 114th in the world for deaths per 1000 of population, whereas Sweden is 47th - so the bread must be doing some good. And while we are at it, for assaults, Argentina is ranked 21st in the world and Sweden 6th, for rape, Argentina is ranked 28th in the world, Sweden is 3rd. It appears that Sweden is absolute shit compared to Argentina.

That's cause Sweden always kept count on things, we are absolutely obsessed with statistics. Take the myth that Sweden is the suicide capital of the world as example. That was only because in Sweden this was registered unlike in most catholic countries where suicides were covered up (Dolores' death seems to be yet another example).

In your country many are murdered and dissolved in acid and put on a list of missing people. There is no organisation in your country to ever find people or even solve murder cases. Even some natural deaths goes unnoticed unless you've imported a ball pen for some old lady to scribble it down on a piece of paper soon devoured by a cock roach.

When it comes to rapes that is probably a south american custom cause if the french ladies claim to prefer being raped god knows what your women are into.

Sweden is far worse than a shit hole and is the worlds last communist state much much worse than North Korea cause there people are not told they have a democracy like they do here when there is none.

We were talking about other things though before you chose to turn it into something else which is also a speciality of the south americans. Smoke and mirrors is not only something that wacko south american pope prefers.

I hope he dies soon!

Back
Top Bottom