Uncleskinny: Complaints?

Let's be a little pious and not flogging Uncleskinny anymore. He already is very sad because Morrissey is doing so well: he is healthy, touring a preparing a new album. :guitar:

DWonXPlX4AAfUTf

Bit of fat shaming too.
What a fool.

Hardly a non partisan position for you though, is it? Now f*** off, you can have the last word.

You always end with a swear word or insult when you're caught out and run from the argument.
"non partisan": what does that even mean in this case?
You do not know who I am so don' pretend to. Fyi,I have little interest in M's utterings.I just delight in pointing out hyprocrasies especially from those who "know" best.

So its vile when Moz does, but perfectly acceptable when you fat shame? How does that work exactly?

You always end with a swear word or insult when you're caught out and run from the argument.
You do not know who I am so don' pretend to. Fyi,I have little interest in M's utterings.I just delight in pointing out hyprocrasies especially from those who "know" best.

English next time.

sit back and wait. his xenophobia will likely make him make a derogatory comment about your language skills. its ingrained.
fat people, foreigners nobody is safe from him.

sit back and wait. his xenophobia will likely make him make a derogatory comment about your language skills. its ingrained.
fat people, foreigners nobody is safe from him.
Now come on Vegan, you were attacking those on Welfare in post to Charlie.
Is that not also a generalisation?

He was also attacking everyone over a bloody cartoon!!
I thought he got banned?
And surely you a can't circumvent the ban merely by registering under a different name?
(I would imagind they blacklist your IP address).
By the way, thanks for The Fall suggestions.
I got Bends Sinister.
Since then I've also aczquired Kurious Oranj and Shiftwork.
All wonderful and mighty.

I thought he got banned?
And surely you a can't circumvent the ban merely by registering under a different name?
I got Bends Sinister.
I don't think it's him, PB, his English was pretty atrocious. I suspect it's someone having a laugh by using his name (and stirring up happy memories of that endless bonkers thread).

I thought he got banned?
I got Bends Sinister.

Oh Peter, are you happy that vegan.cro is banned?
you naughty naughty boy

Back
Top Bottom