Uncle Skinny is a bit of a git for moving my thread.

Discuss.

Sorry old love, I did no such thing. Get your facts right. But I will move this one to off-topic, where it so richly deserves to be.

Peter

How is this "off-topic" uncle Skinny? Huh? The topic was that you are a bit of a git, and I have stuck to that topic, sir. I have stuck to it like a a piece of velcro sticks to another piece of velcro. Explain yourself please. Kindly move this thread back where it belongs, my avuncular anorexic friend.

Uncle Skinny is NOT a git. I take it back. Sorry Uncle Skinny. PLEASE dont ban me

PLEASE don't ban me Uncle Skinny. I have had my fun, I will be a good boy now.

:(

SORRY Uncle Skinny.
you are not a git, I was messing round. I take it back

:tears:

Re: Uncle Skinny is NOT a git. I take it back. Sorry Uncle Skinny. PLEASE dont ban me

What's a git? I am figuring it is derogatory which I cannot think that Peter has ever been anything to exemplify anything representing derogatory. In fact Peter you are one of those here that has always been a gentleman and a pleasure to interact with.

However here in the States I have never heard of such a term and I am always fascinated with learning new barbs to throw at people. heh heh.

Re: Uncle Skinny is NOT a git. I take it back. Sorry Uncle Skinny. PLEASE dont ban me

"What's a git? I am figuring it is derogatory which I cannot think that Peter has ever been anything to exemplify anything representing derogatory."

How do you say that in English?

"What's a git? I am figuring it is derogatory which I cannot think that Peter has ever been anything to exemplify anything representing derogatory."

How do you say that in English?

I may have muddied it a bit while trying to be polite and sincere in my post. Being nice was a departure from my usual M.O. Usually I spend the time smacking the backs of the heads of assclowns such as yourself.

I may have muddied it a bit while trying to be polite and sincere in my post. Being nice was a departure from my usual M.O. Usually I spend the time smacking the backs of the heads of assclowns such as yourself.

i can't believe a schoolteacher uses a word like "assclown".

(just kiddin, babe)

:D

i can't believe a schoolteacher uses a word like "assclown".

(just kiddin, babe)

:D

Strangely enough that word has been thrown around at work a few times.

Strangely enough that word has been thrown around at work a few times.

maybe git means assclown, in the UK.

or should that be the other way around?

you know what i mean.

maybe git means assclown, in the UK.

or should that be the other way around?

you know what i mean.

I don't know... but I would like to know so I may use it ASAP if it is something to my liking.

I don't know... but I would like to know so I may use it ASAP if it is something to my liking.

from Urban Dictionary

1. A completely ignorant, childish person with no manners.
2. A person who feels justified in their callow behaviour.
3. A pubescent kid who thinks it's totally cool to act like a moron on the internet, only because no one can actually reach through the screen and punch their lights out.

I know what a git is, but what the hell is an "assclown"?
Anyone who disrespects Uncleskinny is a complete git and, I suspect, also an "assclown". End of.

Here's another one from that site. I always like hearing different slang or terms of abuse :)

1. asshat

One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat. Asshat

*Nods* Asshat is quite nice. It also contains the word "shat", the unofficial past tense of "shit", as an added bonus.

"Wankstain" is a fun word, too.

Back
Top Bottom