Unbroken show(s)

ForgetMe

Somebody's Luckless Son
I noticed there were some other vegan straight edge, or hardcore, or punk or whatever people on this board and I was curious to see if anyone is going to be attending any of Unbroken's reunion shows? The Chicago one is happening right now, but they are playing tomorrow night. I'll be at the one in Pamona. Very excited.

I noticed there were some other vegan straight edge, or hardcore, or punk or whatever people on this board and I was curious to see if anyone is going to be attending any of Unbroken's reunion shows? The Chicago one is happening right now, but they are playing tomorrow night. I'll be at the one in Pamona. Very excited.

i was supposed to be at both, but decided to use my time off work to go see moz in england instead. i got a text early when trial was playing:tears:

Last edited:
i was supposed to be at both, but decided to use my time off work to go see moz in england instead.

Ah, seeing Moz in England will definitely be awesome, I'm sure. So cool. If I had the money and time, I still might have chosen Unbroken, though, only cause they are definitely one of my favorite hardcore bands and I've seen Moz a few times. But still, Moz in England...

i got a text early when trail was playing:tears:

Yeah, my friend called me afterwards and told me people were going off! I don't know if you''re into Disembodied, but I heard they were super good as well. I'm excited for those shows as well in June. Going to be so crazy.

Last edited:
my friend just called from the chicago show. not going is the 3rd biggest regret in my life.:tears::tears::tears:

my friend just called from the chicago show. not going is the 3rd biggest regret in my life.:tears::tears::tears:

Ah, man! It's probably best not to think of it. Just think of Morrissey. Think of England and Morrissey. Trial pretty much is back together anyways. And so is Disembodied. I'm sure Unbroken will play another show.

I was offered a ticket, but had to refuse because of a family emergency I've been dealing with. Definitely a huge bummer, especially when I see shirts like this coming from the Burning Fight show.

l_22d31620699142d28a08fd3eab14a9f0.jpg

Yeah, those shirts are raddd. They also sold a triple lp, their whole discography on vinyl. Unfortunately, people are selling them on ebay and they are going for like $130. The Glasshouse show was pretty good, but the barriers and asshole bouncers made it much less fun. There was a secret show at Che Cafe, a small venue in San Diego, the day before where it was much more fun and intimate. It was perfect.

Yeah, those shirts are raddd. They also sold a triple lp, their whole discography on vinyl. Unfortunately, people are selling them on ebay and they are going for like $130. The Glasshouse show was pretty good, but the barriers and asshole bouncers made it much less fun. There was a secret show at Che Cafe, a small venue in San Diego, the day before where it was much more fun and intimate. It was perfect.

Are they planning to play in UK?

i'm feeling that shirt. i believe i saw a pic with a blue version as well?
the lp boxset is nice, but no way would i dish out $100 or whatever it fetches on ebay for it...

There were two other shirt colors. One was black with grey-ish white print and the other was blue with pink-ish red print. I got the black one.

Yeah, 130 is a little crazy. They were selling at the shows for thirty dollars, which isn't the worst price for three lps.

Back
Top Bottom