Ultimate List of Celebrity Moz Fans

Some footballers who are not that well known:

Alan Cork, ex-Crazy Gang footballer (and ex Cardiff City manager too) During one of Sheffield Utd's cup runs (when he played for them) he wouldn't shave off his beard. The interview also revelaed his love for the Moz!

Kevin Gallen- Mozalini

Journalist types who have too much regard for their own self-importance:

Julie Burchill
Paul Morley
Tony Parsons.
I.Is.CulturalWanker

Some Z-listers:

Luke from Hollyoaks
Little Mo and Trevor from Eastenders
Bob Hope from Emmerdale ;)

May have been mentioned already:

Willy Russell
Will Self
Matt Lucas/ David Walliams
Jeremy Vine
Boy George
Graham Norton
Chloe Sevigny

Journalist types who have too much regard for their own self-importance:

Julie Burchill

May have been mentioned already:

Willy Russell
Will Self
Matt Lucas/ David Walliams
Jeremy Vine
Boy George
Graham Norton
Chloe Sevigny

Julie Burchill?

I thought she hates Northerners.

Graham Norton?

Last week's his show on BBC 2 had Glasvegas.
Morrissey might be on his show????

Julie Burchill?

Graham Norton?

When Morrissey was on the Jack Docherty Show, wasn't Graham Norton standing in for Docherty? Ever since I am simply unable to watch a programme with Norton on. Not without putting my foot through the telly!

hmmmm

When Morrissey was on the Jack Docherty Show, wasn't Graham Norton standing in for Docherty? Ever since I am simply unable to watch a programme with Norton on. Not without putting my foot through the telly!

On February 2009 there will be no Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.
Very few UK TV programmes are available for Morrissey.

Possible TV appearances are Later with Jools Holland and Culture Show.

Re: hmmmm

On February 2009 there will be no Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.
Very few UK TV programmes are available for Morrissey.

Possible TV appearances are Later with Jools Holland and Culture Show.

Basil Brush?

Julie Burchill?

Graham Norton?

Julie Burchill detests most people...
There was an article in the Sunday Times c1994 she wrote about meeting Morrissey (Moz and his then manager, the ubiquituous Murray Chalmers currently working with Lily Allen) who popped round her house on the off chance. Julie decided that it is never good to meet your heroes and became a lesbian in Brighton.

Graham Norton thinks Vauxhall and I was written for him and men of his ilk and its one of his favourite albums, like, ever.

Rob Scheider, Bette Midler, James Caan, Rachel Weisz, and Tom Hanks

Morrissey mentions Tom Hanks as the only celeb who has ever come backstage to thank him: 'It was shocking. How could Tom Hanks possibly have heard of me, he's so normal. It made me happy.'

Morrissey mentions Tom Hanks as the only celeb who has ever come backstage to thank him: 'It was shocking. How could Tom Hanks possibly have heard of me, he's so normal. It made me happy.'

A slightly more impressive list than Luke from Hollyoaks

Some others:

Helena Christiansen
Michael Stipe
Matt Groening

Ryan from Coronation Street

Incidentally Eric Cantona allegedly blanked Morrissey when they met. Which must have done wonders for his self-persecution complex!!!

That's so cool.

I'm taking a guess here but I'd say based on her propensity for 80's pop that Drew Barrymore is most likely a fan.

Julie Burchill detests most people...
There was an article in the Sunday Times c1994 she wrote about meeting Morrissey (Moz and his then manager, the ubiquituous Murray Chalmers currently working with Lily Allen) who popped round her house on the off chance. Julie decided that it is never good to meet your heroes and became a lesbian in Brighton.

has anyone read the sunday times article(its not online isnt it?) I.read in another interview moz was very angry about it..
oh btw
"...she subsequently married again, to her former lover Charlotte Raven's brother Daniel Raven......"
"At the time Julie announced to the world that neither of them was lesbian; they were just “two women who are very much in love”

Yeah, Rob Scheider. If you ever noticed right before the credits of the SNL in '91 when Micheal Keaton is giving the closing, Rob Schedier is the only one that really even acknowledges Morrissey's presence!

Yeah, Rob Scheider. If you ever noticed right before the credits of the SNL in '91 when Micheal Keaton is giving the closing, Rob Schedier is the only one that really even acknowledges Morrissey's presence!

Is there a clip of that?

has anyone read the sunday times article(its not online isnt it?) I.read in another interview moz was very angry about it..
oh btw
"...she subsequently married again, to her former lover Charlotte Raven's brother Daniel Raven......"
"At the time Julie announced to the world that neither of them was lesbian; they were just “two women who are very much in love”

I read it. Back in the day. It featured Moz on the cover of the Sunday Times (Magazine inserted 256 pages within) and thus I was expecting an interview of possible epic proportions featuring two people who may have unwittingly helped in changing cultural preconceptions.
Instead you had Julie's article consisting of a potted rehash of "the Severed Alliance"* and a couple of paragraphs of Julie recommending Moz a book
His reply was along the lines of, " Hmm I know everything, I've got jaundice."
And then Moz and Murray left and Julie drank from the can that Morrissey had sipped his drink from, her husband siad, "Thats how religions start you know, I THINK SHE MHAY HOIVE BIN TAKEN THER PISSE.."

*In fact Johnny Rogan took Julie Burchill (or News International) to court due to the obvious uncredited plagiarism in the whole piece, 2 years prior to the infamous Joyce vs Morrissey and Marr debacle. The irony can't pass anyone by, surely?

Everytime Morrissey was featured in a so-called quality Sunday paper/ music paper in those days the journalist made it their mission to take him down a peg or four.... read the one in the Observer 1992, "no sex please, I'm Morrissey." Proper hatchet job..
Six months prior was the NME thing which at the time made last year's outburst seem like an arrest in Aldershot

Jake was very angry about the article..... and thats true too

Tags
celebrities fans
Back
Top Bottom