Ultimate List of Celebrity Moz Fans

I remember reading an interview with 'Sopranos' actor Michael Imperioli and he was asked about music and he said his favourite band were The Smiths.

Michael-Imperioli-798229.jpg

In the September 14th issue of People, Hilary Duff graces us with her thoughts and includes her usual mention of her favorite singer:

duff.jpg

This is so dope. Apparently DJ Am was a Morrissey fan. Imagine being in the club and having everyone dancing to Sudehead?

Check it out from the 6:31 mark

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-4ce_C2Cako&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-4ce_C2Cako&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

RIP

Chris Isaak, after hearing 'Wicked Game' on the radio i remember him getting asked what he thought of Morrissey in an interview to which he replied, 'very cool' and left it at that. Cool.
Co-incidentally Helena Christensen starred in the 'Wicked Game' video and she loves Morrissey. I wonder if she was imagining Morrissey when smooching with Isaak in the video, perhaps not.
Chris+Isaak+chris67.jpg

Last edited:
Chris Isaak, after hearing 'Wicked Game' on the radio i remember him getting asked what he thought of Morrissey in an interview to which he replied, 'very cool' and left it at that. Cool.
Co-incidentally Helena Christensen starred in the 'Wicked Game' video and she loves Morrissey. I wonder if she was imagining Morrissey when smooching with Isaak in the video, perhaps not.
Chris+Isaak+chris67.jpg

Helena Christensen loves Moz? So I'm not the No.1 danish Moz fan? :eek: :tears:

Martin Gore (from Depeche Mode) was a fan of The Smiths and likes Morrissey.

Alan Wilder (also from DM until 1995, now Recoil) said that he likes his voice and would like to work with him.

Martin Gore (from Depeche Mode) was a fan of The Smiths and likes Morrissey.

Alan Wilder (also from DM until 1995, now Recoil) said that he likes his voice and would like to work with him.
I didn't know that! I love Martin Gore almost as much as I love Morrissey.

There have been other lists, Kewpie will be able to direct us to, but let's make this the most recent up-to-date list.
I love knowing that celebrities are just like us, fans of Moz!
Here's a few to start us off:
Hilary Duff
Robbie Williams
Eva Mendes
Russell Brand
Pete Wentz
Please add yours:)

Pete Wentz doesn't count, as he's not a celebrity. Douche/no talent hack? yes. Celebrity? no.

Tags
celebrities fans
Back
Top Bottom